George Mason University

« See more reviews of George Mason University

A person who is sure of what they want should attend this college. Since is is a community college and the highest degree on can recieve is an associates. There are alot of prefessional courses that help people achieve a certificate for a profession.

Students who are successful at GMU are those who can function effectively in an environment where there are a lot of people, and less individual attention. A successful student at GMU must be able to function independently and be goal oriented.

If you are into trying something new or if you want a change, then George Mason is the place for you. You cannot be a shy person or someone who is confortable with smaller class sizes. Most class sizes are very large with like 50 to 60 students.

George Mason is an extremely diverse school. Students who are outgoing and interested in meeting people from other countries should definately attend this school. Students who adjust well to a fast pace enviroment will also enjoy this college.

Someone who is looking for diversity and is comfortable with the the campus. If you are unsure of what you want to be when you "grow up" this is a good place to come and dabble because it offers classes in just about everything.

People who love to learn and want to be part of the academic world. Just by walking through campus you feel sophisticated by association, and the professors are so smart and make you want to learn.

Anyone looking to interact with students from various parts of the world should consider attending George Mason. Students with interests in economics or global affairs should also look into it.

The types of people that should attend George Mason are those who are willing to try new things and approaching different perspectives that can also help change the community for the better.

A student who wants to be surrounded by a welcoming community, demonstrates initiative, is innovative, and is interested in trying new things would thrive at George Mason University.

Anyone who is ready for a great environment and ready to meet new people. Also if one is outgoing and adventerous then I would highly recommend George Mason to them.