George Mason University

« See more reviews of George Mason University

I believe most people should attend George Mason University! It is very diverse to fit almost everyones needs and circumstances. The only thing is one needs to keep their grades up and if you are one not to try then 'you' should not apply!

This school is perfect for someone looking for a big campus with lots of diversity. This school is also perfect for the person that wants to be close to a big city, Washington DC, but does want to get caught up in the big city mentality.

I think students who are going to skip school and party all weekend should not attend this school. George Mason University is a very respected University in Virginia and this type of student represents this school in a negative manner.

Someone who would want to be in a fraternity or sorority. This school is also very foriegn-friendly, so if someone is new to the country or is looking for a very diverse setting, this school would be a good place for that.

People who should not attend George Mason University are those who do not like the fast paced life. Although it is located in a suburban area, there is definitely a fast paced lifestyle that can be a shocker to some.

In order to attend this school, one needs to be very outgoing and willing to try and experince new people and things. Close minded people or those who prefer lots of alone time should not attend this school.

If you don't like diversity you shouldn't attend Mason. Mason is a very diverse school with many ethnicities. You will see people from so many different countries, people you thought you would never see.

Students who need one on one instruction from teachers woould not fair well at George Mason. Also individuals who do not make friends easily may also not fair well here as the campus is very large.

A person should not attend the school if they think it is a party school or extremely "laid back". George Mason University is the complete opposite. They should find somewhere else to go.

Someone who wants a small, personal college experience would not do well at George Mason. Also, a student who is not independent and needs to be guided would not do well, either.