George Mason University

« See more reviews of George Mason University

People who are not willing to put time into their homework; as well as, studying need not apply because in college almost everything you turn in or do is work 20% of your grade.

If you are not here to learn then there is no point. We are all adults, no one will hold your hand and force you to do well. You must have that self-dicipline yourself.

Everyone should attend this university. There is something for everyone. Again, a very diverse student body. Plenty of activities and clubs for every kind of student.

This isn't the place for people looking to party, develop long term connections, or meet mature people. The area that George Mason is in simply doesn't allow that.

Someone who has a strong faith in Christianity. This school is not accepting of those traditional beliefs, rather they want diverse and liberal atheist students.

If you're looking for a party school, this isn't it. Although, you are only a Metro Ride away from James Madison University, a well known party school.

A person who is obsessed with partying, has a lack of moral or ethical character, and people who expect to never have any homework in college

Someone who doesn't like cities or busy suburbs probably shouldn't come here. Fairfax is a busy, bustling area, and GMU is a big school.

Someone who just wants to goof off and get a degree anyways. You don't have to work hard here, but you do have to work.

Someone who is not comfortable with diversity ethnically, socially, economically, sexually, and academically.