George Mason University

« See more reviews of George Mason University

While, good professors are valuable, you're most important concern is the student body of the college. You should remember, that if the students of the school are not people you would ordinarily want to be around, the problem is that much worse when you have to learn with and around them. Make sure you feel comfortable with the students at the school.

If it was possible to talk to myself as a high school senior I would convince myself of my self worth, hard working nature, and ability to succeed. I would advise myself not to consider others' opinions as valid as my own, and let myself know that loneliness is a natural thing in life, and that that void in my heart cannot be filled by anyone but God.

I would probably tell myself week one will suck because your friend will die, but God will pull you through it and the rest will be awesome. It won't be easy, but you make a lot of friends, you find yourself, and it hopefully puts you on a good path. Also, make sure you watch when homework is due for classes and read your math book before class!

Dont. Room. With. Your. Bestfriend. Worst decision I ever made. At the time obviously we thought it was a grand idea and we bought matching duvets and we split the cost of our fridge, microwave and everything else from Target. Now our relationship has plummeted and moving out was an awkward conversation of who gets what, felt like a break up.

Apply for scholarships as much as you can, there are very valuable. Also look for carrer oportunities to gain experience in the job. Try to get into a internship as early as possible to know what you are getting in and carefully learn about college life. Try to meet people from the college you are trying to enter to know what it is like.

I would say that parents should let their kids decide where they want to go and where they will fit in. It should not be based on where the parents want them to go or where the parents can afford because there are so many opportunities for students to get scholarships or financial aid. Kids should be able to go to their dream school.

I think the college life it's a wonderful experience apart of high shool senior. In the college we have to make many sacrifices to still our studies. Into college we learn thing ever we imagine and new things. If we want to keep and catch our goals we have to study more and work hard for this and left away our friend if nessesary.

You should schedule your time well. Don't ever miss your classes, and take full notes from your classes. Spend your time wisely and study hard. Asking for help from professors or upperstudents if you have problems with your class. Put important dates like exam dates on your calender. You will do well if you follow these advises.

The main thing I got out of my college experience was a bachelor's degree, which qualified me for a few entry-level jobs. Now I'm back at a school I dislike for graduate school, and I'm hoping that that will help me more. I like the school a lot more now that I don't live on campus and have friends elsewhere.

The advice that I would give someone looking into a college of the choice is going on the campus and asking real about their experience and not your tour guides. And when deciding on a school make sure the school is in your finanical budget also make sure that the school you really want to spend 4 years at.