George Mason University

« See more reviews of George Mason University

You make your own happiness. Decide to enjoy yourself and you will. Even if the college you end up attending isn't your first choice, still try to make the best out of it and keep going. Join an activity! Make friends!

If you are uncertain to the field that you want to be in, opt for a major that is broad like Business Management. If you are certain as to what you want to do, make sure you opt for the schools that excel in that field.

First off, I will tell myself to set-up long-term academic plans. Then, tell myself to practice and improve networking skills. Lastly, I will tell myself to establish priorities and at the same time enjoy college life.

Find one that the kid will enjoy, not the one necessarily the cheapest or the most recommended. You are putting a lot of money and hard work for the next 4 years. You mine as well do it somewhere that's worth it.

Don't go to college for someone else. Go for yourself and go for that, which you honestly in your heart want to learn more about. This is your experience, your life, and your chance to change the world around you!

I would tell myself to take advantage of all the opportunities you get in high school because they may never come again. And to make as many friends as possible as they can be very helpful to you in the future.

If I could go back to my senior year in high school, I'd tell myself, to go to a college or university like I planned on doing right out of high school that way I would have a career before things "got tough."

Look around before you choose. Go to the desired schools and see what appeals to you such as size, atmosphere, etc. See which schools have the programs you are most likely wanted to get involved with.

Attending this college only made me realize I am halfway through accomplishing my goals of becoming a Chemist with my PhD. It has definitely made me 1000% more independent and struggle financially.

I have gotten adult experience and how to beome responsible fro my future. It valuable for me to have access for a better life. I meet new friends who become helpful for me in my complicated days.