George Mason University

« See more reviews of George Mason University

This school is big with many of the students living off campus. If you want to get to know people and the campus, you have to get out and be involved or you'll miss out.

I wish I had know about all the walking that one has to do around campus so that I could have brought better shoes, this maay sound trifling but it makes a difference.

I knew that the weather was random, but not so random that it changes everyday. I wish I knew that it can switch sometimes from one extreme to the other.

I wish I had known that getting involved right away is extremely important to foster friendships and to discovering the most that the campus has to offer.

I wish I had known about their Catholic organization ahead of time so that I could have been more involved with them right as soon as I got on campus.

I wish I had know about the limited and expense of off campus housing. I also wish the was a more flexible budget for paying tuition.

MORE ABOUT THE ACTIVITIES AND THE SORITIES ON CAMPUS. ALSO MORE ABOUT THE WORK LOAD EXPECTED FOR MY PARTICULAR MAJOR

I wish i knew how the atmosphere is on campus. Also i wish i knew how this school is turning into a commuter school.

I wish I had known to be outgoing and join organizations to give myself the best oppurtunity to meet new people.

There isn't anything I wish I would've known because the school turned out to be just as I thought it would be.