George Washington University Top Questions

Describe a day on campus you'll never forget.

Meredith

One night, a few friends and I decided to attend an event another friend of ours was hosting. It was a hypnotist that would be performing. We all went expecting to watch others become hypnotized and act ridiculous! However, my roommate ended up being hypnotized and when she woke up, was still acting strange and didn't remember anything! We were heading to Georgetown for dessert and she was smelling blue cars because the hypnotist said she would love the smell of anything blue! It took almost two hours for her to snap out it! I think that was something that I'll never forget because we had such a fun time and told almost everyone the day after!

Leah

A day on campus I'll never forget....hmmmm. It would have to be when I saw my first motorcade drive past my residence hall. I'll never forget, I was sitting on a bench eating a piece of marble cake from Starbucks with my (future) best friend. All of a sudden, huge sirens start screaming out of nowhere as 4 cop cars came driving past my very own eyes. I dropped my marble cake on the ground and stood up with disbelief. To this day I honestly believe the prez gave me a little wave from behind those clouded windows.