Georgetown College Top Questions

Aimee

At Georgetown College, my classmates range from shy to outgoing as they do in all different communities, yet everyone always seems to reach out to one another, making sure that everyone feels welcome, and this can be especially seen within the classroom.

Since the class sizes were small it was very easy to get to know people in my classes. The majority of my classmates were very nice and outgoing. they were always willing to help. Because the school is small it was easy to make friends and find people with the same interests.

Lynn

My classmates are very diverse; we have athletes, musicians, singers, country kids, EVERYTHING!!!!!

Jesse

The Student Life at GC is pretty non existent unless you're very into christian activities and bible study. Alternative lifestyles are discouraged and walking the line of conformity is encouraged. The student life staff is very strict in enforcing the student code of conduct. The student body is made up of lots of jocks as a lot of the students at GC are student-athletes. There are quite a few 'nerdy' types, and there are TONS of students who go to Georgetown specifically to study and participate in the christian lifestyle. There aren't very many "average" kid type students at georgetown. Most of the Greek kids are rich kids and/or stuck up.

Heather

My classmates are hard workers who know how to balance social life and preparing for their future careers.

Caty

My classmates are hard-working individuals who know how to enjoy life while staying on-task with their studies and keeping up with an active social life

My classmates are extremely helpful and friendly.

Becky

My classmates are intelligent and career driven but they also enjoy extra curriculars outside of the classroom that broaden their viewpoint.

Jonathan

My classmates are somewhat unsure about their futures, but they still are friendly and like to have fun with others.