Georgetown University Top Questions

Avril

Georgetown fulfils its mission to educate students according to the Jesuit values of cura personalis and service to others.

Saumik

Georgetown can be best described as a balancing act: the academics will push you to be your best in the classroom; the social scene will ensure that you make many friends, some that will last a lifetime; the sports will engulf you into a new and unique form of school spirit; and most importantly, Georgetown trains the politicians, doctors, lawyers, and businessmen of the next generation.

Megan

Georgetown is a diverse, invigorating and friendly school, in which DC is our playground.

Alejandro

Georgetown is passion, service, spirituality, and fraternity coming together under one roof.

Christian

Goergetown is a home, a small, beautiful, and friendly safe haven for its students and an amazing place to receive an education.

Erika

Georgetown embodies a cura personalis, or care for the whole person. Here, students truly become part of a community that combines liberal arts education with religion, fitness, and an enriching and diverse social life and one dedicated to serving others.

Yessenia

This school is academically challenging and has a real interest in protecting its reputation.

Montina

We are Georgetown: every student here spirited, dedicated, and truly wants to be here.

Justine

Jesuit institution that takes pride in a liberal arts education, centered pluralism and community service.

Catherine

A school for academically motivated students who are willing to take their education into their own hands.

Trevor

While Georgetown has been regarded as a party school in the past, student mentality has shifted away from a social scene and is now geared towards boosting GPA's and taking on internships.

Miranda

Georgetown is a competitive school with a strong emphasis on deeper learning instead of just grades as well as a strong emphasis on meaningful engagements and interactions with profefssors and peers both inside and out of the classroom.

Krista

preppy wealthy catholic prestigious

Max

Its a great place if you are looking for a balance between strong academics and a thriving social scene.

Demetria

Academically demanding.

Jonathan

Work hard, play hard, and strive hard.

Rebecca

the Leavey Student Center and its lack of space

Rebecca

walk through kinsey to the library

Rebecca

See the Healey building from the front gates

Rebecca

Inside Levi Center

Rebecca

some Georgetown buildings

Rebecca

The student center -

Rebecca

Hemley Village

Rebecca

Darnall and surronding area

Rebecca

Darnall Dining