Georgia College and State University Top Questions

Sherry

I wish that I knew how involved and caring the professors and staff are. I have recently transferred from a school that was a lot different and if 'd known what I know now about GCSU I'd have come here first.

Micah

I wish I had known how much of a wonderful experience I was going to have!

Allison

I wish I had known to stay the weekends. For the first few weeks of school I continued to go home on the weekends since everyone always complained that there was nothing to do. However, once I started staying over the weekends I found myself having more productive study time (which improved my grades) and I got a lot closer to friends on my hall and in my sorority and in my classes.

Sara

That everyone needs to be in a fraternity or sorority to do major events at the school.

Georgia

Before coming to this school I wish I had known how hard college really is. It's not all fun and games, it actually does require a lot of work and a lot of studying. I have spent more time this year studying than ever before in my life, and it will all pay off. I also wish I had known what I wanted to do. I came in undecided, and I just feel like the students that come in with an idea of what they want to do have a headstart.

Grayson

I wish I had known a little more about some of the clubs and activities. some of the more interesting things like improv are only spread by word of mouth.

Tim

The more involved you are, the more fun you'll have

Cynthia

I wish that I had known a little more about how the financial aid works.

Valerie

How little cultural diversity there was

Brian

More about the Dining Plan and the weekend activities

Jason

Difficulty in getting classes needed.

Caroline

Before I came to this school, I wish I had known which major I wanted to be in instead of changing my major three times before finding the right one.

erin

nothing...I knew everything I needed