Lawrenceville, GA

Georgia Gwinnett College

« See more reviews of Georgia Gwinnett College

What I wish I had known before I came to this school was how big it was. For a local four year school, it is large - and getting larger considering the construction. What also surprised me about the school was how easy it was to get around the campus despite its size. In addition to, it is beautiful and well kept.

Don't freak yourself out over little things. You will find time to study if you want to and if you are willing to work, your grades will reflect it. Just relax, take a deep breath and everything will be fine. If you have a problem, ask your professor; they know more than the other students.

How to be more organized and efficient with the free time that I had. I wish I had better study habits before now. I also wish that there were actually individuals that were in the same postion that I am in and making the same mistakes that I am making now.

I wish I would have known more about college in general. GGC is a great campus, but the orientation left me a little lost. I wish I would have researched the ideas behind college as well as which college was best for me.

How the class schedules were going to operate and when if the dining hall would be open on holidays.

I wish I had known that they never intended to offer online classes.

I wish I would have known I wanted to become a nurse.

well nothing much