Lawrenceville, GA

Georgia Gwinnett College

« See more reviews of Georgia Gwinnett College

As I stated previously that the insturctors are availble not an assistant. That there is a personal connection with each office you deal with on campus. No one makes you feel like you are there for them but that they are there to serve us. I have yet to run across any staff member that has not been knowledgeable about his/her department and has taken the time to ensure that all my questions and concerns have been addressed.

The best thing about my school is the class sizes. It is important to be in a classroom where the teacher recognizes you and every student participates in discussions. In a fifty student classroom it is not possible to allow each student to participate. However, at Georgia Gwinnett College the classroom size is what I would consider the best thing at my school.

its a every small school so you dont have to travel far for your classes. its very open and there are building more building and fileds so it becomes the college experince. its a great place to be no one treates you wrong.

The Dorms because they are very nice but the school is very strict which is why i will be transferring in the spring.

The best thing that I like about the school is a tie between the educators and the food.