Georgia Gwinnett College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Georgia Gwinnett College

Roselyn

GGC acceptance rate amazes me and I think it’s beneficial for all students applying, so it is a good school overall. The campus also shows cleanliness and no suspicious activity which reflects the amount of safety the students feel and that also encourages the amount of learning in classrooms.

Phillip

I really LOVE the campus, with the life of campus and how everyone waking up to head to study. A great amount of GGC's student life is studious and dedicated to what they do and intend to do. The campus itself is amazing. Students vary within their majors but have one intention, which is to succeed

Hunter

This college is not for the student who is serious about their academics. If you are looking for a school to get your core curriculum out of the way then this may be the school for you. The social life of this school is almost non-existent unless you try really hard to make friends.

I attended Georgia Gwinnett College for 3 years before transferring. This college is a good college to knock out core classes and harder classes. The price of attending this college is the best thing about it. The academics are easier than a traditional college or university. The class sizes are small and the professors are always available. The campus itself is modest. The parking is horrendous. The school is growing quickly due to its accessibility, affordability and easy classes.

Ivan

Georgia Gwinnett College is an amazing place to get your education at. It's a very non expensive 4-year school that offers so much to their students! The interaction with the professors is on a personal level and the classes are fit for a better learning environment.

JALPA

Education is the only source to channel our minds and shape our souls to become responsible for facing all the bouncing balls that life throws toward us. Georgia Gwinnett College provided me with this opportunity to tune up myself to stand out in the society. It is an upcoming college always striving to make positive changes. The campus is undoubtedly safe for students from different ethnicity, with all facilities available hands on. The college is a great boost for immigrants like me and I recommend it to all high school students whom I am in contact with. The college definitely has a bright future.

Inaara

My opinion of Georgia Gwinnett College is that it is a good college if you main focus is on staying close to home and becoming a nurse, or getting a degree for cheap, but again staying close to home. This is also a good school if you are on the older side and want to get a degree or if you are a retired veteran.

Nichelle

I went for orientation today and everyone seemed really friendly. I like how there is a lot of different activities and clubs to be apart of here and how involved everyone is. This is a really great choice for those looking for a smaller classroom size and affordable education while still getting the full college experience.

kristina

The school is a great option for anyone. I would recommend it to everybody looking to attend college. The class sizes are not too big around 20-30 students per class, just big enough so that every student has access to help IN class whenever needed. Students also have access to help from the teachers outside of class as well, with the teachers email and personal-school phone number. If other help is needed there are tutors you could see or talk to your mentor. Not only that but the campus is very nice and well kept and up to date.

Rebecca

Georgia Gwinnett College is absolutely amazing. The campus is not too big, but it is not too small either so it is great for those who want a regular college experience but does not want to get lost in a big crowd of people. The faculty are wonderful and are always willing to help you or even just stop by and say hello. The students enjoy being here and there is always someone who is willing to get to know you or make you feel part of their group. There are also so many activities happening around campus and lots of ways for students to get involved .The food they serve is also delicious whether it from the dining hall or one of the fast food places. The bookstore also has the resources you need whether it be school supplies or food for your dorm. I definitely recommend Georgia Gwinnett College for anyone who likes a small campus, but does not want to feel like they are in a community college.

Sebastian

My opinion of GGC is that the teachers actually care about the students and their wellbeing in the classroom. The community is very friendly and super interest in what's going on in people's lives. Overall, the college is very excellent and super cheap compared to other colleges.

Whtiney

It is a really relaxed campus. its not too big or too small. Class sizes are perfect for more one on one talks with professors. it is not too expensive also. There are plenty of quiet area to study at as well. for people seeking a peaceful environment, this is the perfect school for them.

Angeline

Georgia Gwinnett college is a great school that truly cares about the well-being and education of all the students. For instance, professors go out of their way to make sure that we get all the help we need when it comes to our education and they also make sure we can reach them out of class time.

Carmen

It's nothing what I expected at all. It's better. It's a huge campus, which has only continued to grow throughout the years and will continue to expand. The food is great. I heard living on campus is excellent, clean and everyone around there is really friendly and helpful. The staff so far are extremely kind. I look forward to attending!

Taryn

I think that it is a great school with great professors. Very cheap tuition and very accessible. The campus is big but easy to navigate. The wifi is not that great and very spotty. The classes never have more than 25 people enrolled. The cafeteria has great food options. Overall, a great school to go to.

Gabriel

Georgia Gwinnett College opened in 2006 and was the first four-year college to open in Georgia in over 100 years. I am certainly glad it opened in a suburban area of Lawrenceville, where I currently live. It is very affordable and the school deeply cares about the students getting the education they need to be successful and graduate. For example, every semester you must meet with an adviser before you can sign up for next semester classes to ensure you are on the right track. GGC recently became an accredited college and is always up with the latest trends; they recently started offering a logistics major due to Amazon's growth. The food on campus is great with options like Panda Express and Chick-fil-a. All in all GGC goes to great lengths to keep the students and staff happy.

Kylah

I honestly only applied to GGC because I saw the campus and liked it then I found out my Bestfriend was attending so I attended. Come to find out she was not attending anymore but I still did research, applied to the tours, and signed up for orientation. Next thing you know I feel it love and fee Grizzlies are the way to go. I really enjoy hearing about the CJ program as I am playing for the softball team. But truthfully, I clunks not have picked a better school.

Eyosiyas

The school provides a great environment for students that want to save money when getting educated.

MiAzhee'

My overall opinion about Georgia Gwinnett College is that it is a nice and newly built four year College. It helps students to graduate in a timely manner, it doesn't focus on sports so that students can focus on education instead. The best thing I like about the School is the classroom size, which is only twenty five students or less I think it helps students learn more and be more connected to the professor.

Gregory

This is the school for me. After visiting several campuses Georgia Gwinnett appeared to college for me. The student to professor ratio, the minimum attention on sports and the major focus on the students education & professional preparedness is what attracted me to this higher education institution.

Joey

Great professors, and class sizes. Some students are often apathetic and just there to transfer to a bigger school, but you can really get a great deal out of the school if you choose to. There are also plenty of clubs and student organizations, and there continue to be more every semester! Parking is HORRIBLE so plan to always be on campus 20-30 minutes before class, and if you see a "spot" that doesn't have a "car-stop bumper," DO NOT park there! Student's do it all the time since it's not enforced often, but it's basically a side-hustle the school has going on to get a few bucks out of students where they can. BE CAREFUL, and be ready to pay 35/40.00 if you do!

Janasia

I really like the campus, I feel like the classroom sizes are great because we can all get the attention we need from our professors. There is a wide variety of restaurants and places to study on campus which I love. And the on campus housing is just really nice I honestly fell In love with the area and the apartment style living we get to experience.

Markel

Great School, Academics are amazing, Atmosphere is amazing very safe in my opinion. Classes are great sized and truly interactive.

NyQuilla

Ggc is a great college with a multitude of activities outside of the classroom to do. The classroom sizes are extremely low, your student teacher ratio is about 20/1 which is exceptional for college... The dorms are magnificent you’re subjected to your own individual room amongst other house mates where you’ll share a bathroom depending on your room size. They’re is a high privacy ration amongst your roommates and you no one will be in your belongings etc..