Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus

The Georgia Institute of Technology is one of the highest establishments of learning available in the modern world, pulling off of hundreds of cultures to create a rich blend of innovation and research in an environment that promotes the growth and development of not only the worlds greatest scientists and engineers, but also prepares generations of intelligent thinkers to develop new and innovative ways to facilitate the growing demands of a world dominated by technology as well as the attachments to the recourses necessary for the furtherment of the modern civilizations found in both the western and the eastern hemispheres.

Georgia Tech is a comeptitive and focused school that has excellent professors, amazing students, and even phenomenal reputation for being one of the best in the country! A degree from Georgia Tech will carry one far and it is very easy for students from GA Tech to easily get into internships and other opportunities when they come from this school becaue employers know we are more than prepared to handle anything they will through at us. Though this school is very difficult and challenging, it prepares you very well for the real world and hs an awesome return on investment!

An ever-improving institute of education that harshly challenges its' students with a tough workload and strenuous academic culture, while subsequently rewarding them with the great achievement of having the highly respected Tech degree; proclaimed here as the "MIT of the south", Tech has created a susprisingly diverse environement with students of disparate backgrounds from all over the world, with all of us working to experience the deserving jubilance that comes with vocalizing the well-known and exclamatory phrase #IGotOut.

Georgia Tech is a multi-layered community that is accepting of all people, cultures, ideas, desires, looks, religions and thoughts, as well as a place where some of the world's students come to learn and strive to achieve greater things in life; in other words Georgia Tech is one-of-a-kind, a unique sanctuary, an oasis in a desert of prejudice, and a place that is truly treasured by all who are lucky enough to be a part of it.

Georgia Tech is an academically challenging school utilizing all forms of technology for every aspect of everyday life where studying for more than 24 hours straight is considered average at best and nerds and geeks are socially accepted and students let loose by drinking the weekends away and cheering on the sports teams with every ounce of their existence ? especially when playing against the University of Georgia Bulldogs.

For five months preceding my arrival in Atlanta to start the "best four years of my life," I was scared to the point of tears, panic attacks, and sickness, but it didn't take more than five seconds of kindness, friendship, intellectual curiosity, authenticity, and determination from every Yellow Jacket, including myself, to realize I hadn't left home - I'd come home.

Georgia Tech is one of the top Engineering Universities in the United States, that provides its students with multiple opportunities to succeed such as various study abroad, research, internship and co-op opportunities; in addition, it is a place where one can find life-long friends, great teachers, and an amazing experience that one can never forget.

The Georgia Institute of Technology is a top ranked public college that is well known for its high ranked engineering programs and has a large focus on technology, as well as a strong career center that works hard to help its students become well prepared for life after college so that they may find a good career.

My school is an epicenter for science and technology, a breeding ground for innovation, creativity and the future; we are a collaboration of scientists, engineers, doctors, teachers, leaders and mentors; a support group and most importantly, a community.

Georgia Tech is defined by its dedicated students and professors who each are expected to go beyond the expectations of the class to find a higher level of knowledge in science and engineering to pursue careers that will benefit the world and the student.