Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus

My friends are always awed by the opportunity Georgia Tech offers its students. Strategically located in the bustle of downtown Atlanta, Tech students are surrounded with internship, research, and experience opportunities. For example, a friend of mine is conducting research on biological development by working closely with Zoo Atlanta. Another friend, who is planning on being a marine biologist, is interning at the Georgia Aquarium. Both of these students are gaining experience that would be impossible at any other college. Because I am immersed in so much opportunity, I'm inspired to really put myself out there.

When I tell friends about my school, I talk about the academic rigor and high standards expected of the students. I tell people about how employers value Georgia Tech students and about how many large companies use Georgia Tech as a primary recruiting school. I believe that the strong academic core of the college leads to this excellent recruiting atmosphere, because our students works incredibly hard and are very prepared to enter the professional world after graduation. Georgia Tech is a difficult and demanding University, but it is this level of difficulty that makes it stand above and beyond.

At Georgia Insitute of Technology the focus is academics and engineering. The classes are very challenging and student life is different from many other schools. But there is nothing like the people and the atmosphere at Georgia Tech. Everyone understands how tough it is and work very hard to succeed. The students are very understanding of the difficult courseload. It is a shared feeling and only another Tech student fully understands anothe Tech student. The neat thing is although everyone at Tech is always working it is making their future that much brighter.

The first thing I brag about my school is its national rank and how prestigious it is. I am so proud to be attending America's seventh best public university. Next I state that the degree I will be receiving from the Institute of Georgia Technology is worth gold. Once I graduate I know I will have no problem finding a job. The fact that my school is very international is another one of its strong qualities. I adore meeting new students from foreign countries. Lastly the faculty at Tech is exceptional, supportive and involved in student success.

Well, first off, Tech doesn't really require much braging from us, the attendees. It's reputation and out success brag for us. But, if I were to brag to someone about Tech, I would talk about the qualilty of education and the awesome in and out of class opportunities such as study abroad, Co-oping, interacting within such cultural diveristy, and of course working out in our state-of-the-art recreation center, not to mention the local arenas of downtown Atlanta at our finger tips. It is basically the best school ever! :)

I love to tell my friends about the diversity displayed at Georgia Tech. Here, there really are no major division amongst groups; everyone seems to get along with each other no matter what background he or she came from. Also, I enjoy the food at the dining halls. There is food here for everyone to enjoy. Whether there is stir fry or cheeseburgers, everyone has a good amount of choices to choose from. Last but not least, the academic rigor here really helps me to push myself beyond my limits.

Whenever I gather with my close friends, I always seem to brag most about the amazing buildings at my school. The athletic department has a center which houses an outstanding gym with 2 full basketball courts along with a pool equipped with a waterslide. The gym even has rock climbing and a rachetball area! Before going to this school, I had never seen anything so impressive in my life. This is only a sample of the absolutely amazing centers sitting on the Georgia Tech campus.

I brag about how presitigious Georigia Tech is, and how comparable it is to Ivy League schools despite being a public institution. It's engineering programmes are some of the best in the nation, and it has some of the most well-accomplished graduates within the engineering field. I also brag about DramaTech Theatre, an organization that I am very involved with. It is a student-run theatre, but we put on fablous works which are close to the level of professional theatre.

Telling a potential employer that you have graduated from Georgia Tech is one of the best things you can say because employers in the industry realize how difficult it is to accomplish. It shows that you can perform during tough times and work through any problems that are encountered. I am looking forward to the approaching graduation date to be able to go out and get a good job with my degree. Some people get lined up with great jobs before they even graduate!

The work load is crazy but the results I get are proportional. I feel the education is second to none and I wouldn't choose any other school. I brag most about the ability to work in levels of technology and engineering that my friends would only see in a documentary or TED talks videos. Access to clean rooms for integrated circuit fabrication, robotics, hardware and software analysis, and some of the greastest minds in the field.