Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

Some stereotypes about Tech: 1. It's extremely difficult. 2. It doesn't have many options for an education in liberal arts. 3. Tech only offers engineering programs. 4. It's a technical school curriculum. 5. It's hard to get accepted. Some stereotypes about the students at Tech: 1. We are all Asians. 2. We are all engineers. 3. We are all "brilliant". 4. We are all liberal. 5. We are all "nerds" who don't socialize and play computer games all the time.

Georgia Tech's student body is mainly males. With the ratio currently at 3:1 (males to females) it is highly encougred to attend Tech and be female. While engineering and technical fields are mainly male orriented fields females do hold positions and just as much interest in the field as a male can. Tech is a smart school with the average entering class SAT score on average 1200 or higher.

Tech students are a bunch of nerds. They are unsocial, like to hang out in their rooms, study all day long, have the worst social life, etc. Worst of all, there are no girls at GT and the ones you do come upon are fugley.

Nerdy; socially inept; hard working; smart; no girls attend, or the girls that do attend are unattractive. The classes are very difficult and the professors don't speak english (or heavy accent).

"The odds are good but the goods are odd". Most people think that the ratios just apply to guy with a few girls to choose from. Girls use that quote and try to say it applies to them too!

Huge Male to Female Ratio The girls are definitely not as abundant and as visually attractive as other schools Huge foreign population Boring Geeks

We are not a much fun as other student bodies. We study a lot and don't have fun. They say "You want a social life, good grades, and sleep....pick two"

we're geeks who play WOW all the time and cry in our dorm rooms while touching ourselves and wishing there were actual girls anywhere

1. We're anti-social nerds 2. Most guys would rather play video games than go on a date 3. We don't know how to have fun

Tech Students are nerds that study all day. We all all about football. Tech does not care about its students.