Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus

The person who should attend Georgia Tech should be hard-working, math and science oriented, multi-faceted, determined, and prepared not to ever get enough sleep. Classes are in general difficult, but interesting, so if someone does not mind doing the large work load associated with classes, he or she will enjoy learning about fascinating topics that people will not learn in most other colleges. People who attend Georgia Tech feel accomplished after passing hard classes and spending time getting to know other people who like science and technology as well. People who enjoy extra-curricular activities should come.

Technically and mathematically savvy individuals who work hard and stay focused on their goals are well suited for Georgia Tech. A positive attitude toward learning is important because most students don't "succeed" in many of the tasks that are laid out for them, but rather solve enough of a given problem to learn from the process. It is also important that students are willing to seek the help available on campus if they are struggling in a particular subject. People who enjoy exploring various approaches solving to a problem will likely find Georgia Tech's carriculum agreeable.

This school is perfect for people who are very driven to do well academically and desire to have close relationships with industry leading companies. In addition Geargia Tech offers many cutting edge research opportunities. Many of these research opportunities allow you to work hands on with faculty memebers. The majority of the faculty members at Tech are well published and recognized as leaders in their individual fields. Campus life at Teh is vibrant and very accepting of all religions, races and ethnicities. You do need to work hard to succed here, but it is well worth it.

A driven student that is interested in exploring new horizons should attend the Georgia Institute of Technology. Someone who is willing to accept a challenge and full of ambition will greatly succeed at Tech. One should be excited to live among such a diverse group of students full of exceptional backgrounds. The student must be willing to get involved on campus whether it's through Greek life, student organizations or athletics. A school spirited and curious individual ready to be submerged into new knowledge is the perfect match for such a respected school.

The most motivated and creative students should attend this school. Georgia Tech is one of the premier universities in the world, and there is a large amount of work involved, as a result prospective students should be hard-working and driven individuals. It is also important to be an open-minded person; there are a large number of international students and students that come from all walks of life, so it is beneficial to be accepting and understanding. As long as the student is willing to accept the Georgia Tech community, he/she will be accepted back.

This school is good for anyone who likes living in the city, but not in a very urban campus; people that have a very mathematical or scientific brain (even if you're majoring in Political Science (our International Affairs and Public Policy majors) or English (Science, Technology, and Culture). This school is definitely for you if you plan on majoring in Computer Science, any type of Engineering, or Science. Also, whether you like to play sports or video games in your free time, Georgia Tech has something for you. It's a very diverse school.

Georgia Tech is designed to prepare an engineer for a challenging but rewarding career in the field. To succeed at Georgia Tech, a person must be driven, well-balanced, and ready to face a challenge. I believe that having an innately competitive nature can have a significant impact on the ultimate success of a prospective student. Socially speaking, an outgoing student would be more successful at Georgia Tech. Most students in the student body are overly reclusive in social situations. An outgoing person would help counteract the barrier.

Georgia Tech is very unique in the fact that, although it puts students through the rigor of a stressful and somewhat frustrating curriculum, it still maintains a strong sense of school spirit. Students do sulk about the work they must complete but, in the end, they embrace the history and tradition of excellence. For that reason, a student that has had a history of great academic performance and work ethic, will find it easy to fit in with the students here as working hard comes natural to us and is a critical part of the school spirit.

Someone interested in Math and Science should absoultely consider Georgia Tech. It provides incredible opportunities within any notable engineering discipline. People who will do well here are those interested in putting in a quite bit of effort over the course of their time in college. Don't let that deter you, though. Those who graduate with Tech degrees boast some of the best returns on investment when compared to any other school in the country. This is particularly true if you live in Georgia and have received the HOPE scholarship.

If you're looking to go to college simply for the experience and fun, this school is not for you. If you want to go to college to prepare yourself for your future, both socially and academically, then you should attend Georgia Tech. Students who are serious about their studies and want to immerse themselves in a diverse and open campus community would like this school. Individuals who like to be challenged also will thrive here, as they will be challenged each day to do well in all aspects of their life.