Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus

The person who is not afraid to show off how smart he/she is, and who is capable of backing up the statement. This person cannot be afraid to work nor can he fall behind, but must remember that there's more to life than just grades, studying, and a GPA. Of course, know when to work and know when to play, and know that independence comes with heavy responsibilities. Someone who understands this should attend Georgia Tech, and will succeed with these words in mind.

Whoever attends Georgia Tech needs to be driven. They need to want to excel academically and professionally. Also they need to be able to handle the pressure that comes with working with smart competitive people. Even though this is a competitive environment there is still time to have fun and socialize. They should be able to look past there work and see the silver lining from the long hours studying. To sum it up they need to work hard and play hard.

Tech is definitely a school to consider if you have a passion for science and learning, but I feel that the most important quality a prospective Tech student should posses transcends intelligence. It is tenacity. Tech is a very challenging school where you will be constantly pushed to surpass your intellectual and creative bounds, but it is unbelievably rewarding for those who are able to take hold of opportunities and run with them.

Someone who is really focused on what they want to do in life. Students here know what they want and sometimes seem bionic in that we can handle a lot of academic work load and still have a social life. If someone is unsure as to what they want to do it is also a great place to find out who you want to be as long as you are academically focused and know that in general you want to do something big in life.

Only dedicated, hard-working individuals should choose Georgia Tech. There is a lot of wok, so if a student wants to do well in school, be able to join a few clubs and organizations around campus, and still have time to share with friends and family, he or she must be really wise about time-management and organization. Don't expect to get by in this school if you did so in high school.

This school is for people who are consistently able to remind themselves that a positive end result is worth the hard work right now. Students will be faced with a tremendous amount of work, but also given the opportunity to learn and grow as an individual. High school students should consider Tech if they are interested in becoming elite engineers through hard work and dedication.

Someone who is very technically sound but has culture and strong motivation to study and do well in school. Someone who can contribute to the campus from their past experiences and will help build the communities established. People who are willing to help each other out and work well with groups. Those that are on a budget to go to school. Like to see diversity.

The students who attend Georgia Tech are not afraid to take on a heavy work load, because they consider learning to be a privilege rather than a chore. Even though Tech is famous for catering to engineers and computer scientists, there are other degrees that are offered as well, thereby allowing a broader range of students to attend.

Anyone of strong character who feels the need for a challenging academic experience. Georgia Tech does not allow for the faint of heart or the lazy to succeed, so only driven, focused people should attend. People who like to take advantage of resources available to them, above and beyond the classroom, would also be well suited here.

A hardworking individual who is willing to do everything in their power to succeed, because success at Tech is very difficult to come by. A person who is not only striving for knowledge but also yearns for it. They need to be brilliant, active, and determined. Have great time management skills and a level head.