Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus

Someone who is very academically stable and financially stable. Only those students who are very into their work and can focus. Students who seek a career in engingeering should look at this school. Also, those people that like the city should attend this school because it is located in central atlanta.

I feel like a person who is interested in engineering and likes math and science. If you are interested in research there are many opportunites. You canbe nerdy but we're also very school spirited and football games are generally packed. There's a place for anyone as long as you put yourself out there.

Someone who is open-minded but still goal-focused. Someone who can get along with others and offer to study with others, rather than just stay in their dorm all day playing games or sitting at the computer. Interaction is really important to help the community stay a community.

A person going to Tech should be motivated and dedicated to school work. it is a very challenging school that requires a lot ot time allocation to work. A student should be very studious and should know how to prioritize and have good time management skills.

A person that wants to be challenged and does not mind putting in the hard work to be successful. This school is a good fit for someone that wants to have a social life and network, but also wants to get something out of their college education.

The person that should attend Tech is someone who is persistent and is ready to work. This is a very challenging school but you can be successful. It will require dedication and hard work, but in the end, it will pay off.

Students who are self-motivated, inquisitive, and mature enough to know when to ask for help would be a welcome addition to the Georgia Tech student body. Classes are tough, but those who can accept help will go far.

To attend Georgia Tech, you need to be intellectually curious and be able to appreciate understanding how things work. You will need to study and always remain focused on doing your best in every class.

Someone who is extremely focused and driven. A person who knows what they want to do, something engineering/science related, who has a strong work ethic and doesn't require a large social network.

Someone who doesn't care about taking art or literature classes. Wants a good education for fairly cheap, likes living in Atlanta and might be interested in joining a fraternity or sorority