Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus

The people who should attend this school should be a hard and dilligent worker. They must be committed to doing the work and making the best of their classes by interacting and learning.

An academic who wants to have fun, we have a lot of nice people and a lot of normal people. We all like to have fun here, but school always comes first ( at least for most people)

Only someone with dedication and drive should attend Georgia Tech. The classwork is very challenging and you have to be prepared to tackle the long days and sleepless nights.

People interested in an engineering or science based education with a strong work ethic and will to dedicate time and energy into their future should consider this school.

To succeed here, you HAVE to be driven, goal oriented, and extremely focused on what you want. If you are not motivated to excel, I promise that you will not.

The ideal person for georgia tech is a bit of a loner, or someone who doesn't need constant social interaction, who is highly self-motivated and pretty smart.

Georgia Tech is for those who are serious about getting an education. The professors are tough and the classes difficult.

Anyone who likes the colors white and gold! And who is willing to study and do what they need to in order to succeed.

Someone who wants a great education and can get along with different groups of people- some nerds and some partiers.

Someone who is very interesed in academics and doesn't mind not seeing any girls for four/five/six years.