Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus

The best things about Georgia Tech is the academic drive that it instills in all of it's students. The abundance of resources, and the genuine interest and passion that the faculty and staff possess about their subject matter truly inspires me to be the best student that I can be.

The Difficulty. Difficult courses force you to learn the material and be able to apply it correctly. After completing a course, you really retain a greater amount of the material learned in that course because of the difficulty and effort put into learning the material.

The life-long oppurtunities that a degree from Georgia Tech brings. Not only does becoming a Georgia Tech alumni bring numerous and exciting career oppurtunities, but you also enter into a close knit group that will be your friends for the rest of your life.

I enjoy the Clough Common building it helps students to come togethor to soliaze and study. At Georgia Tech, networking with students and facualty is critical to survive in acemdic challenging school. The Clough Common can offer students tutoring service .

My school is one of the most difficult universities around the world, and because of this challening enviorment many job opportunities and internships are available from the best of companies, wanting undergrads and are willing to make accomadations.

Our school has great connections. There are always career fairs and Georgia Tech really pushes our Co-Op program. Over half of Georgia Tech students either Co-Op or study abroad which I think is really important in order to build your resume.

The best thing about my school is that it is a great place to recieve an education. A degree earned from Tech is one that is often held in high regard and those who recieve one are often successful in their chosen field.

I feel that the best thing about this school is the ability to broaden your horizon of learning through different courses. In addition to the courses, the professors make lots of time to individually support students.

The focus on academics and especially research enables the students to be taught by professors who are leaders in their field. Also, the students learn how to think in novel ways and find out information for themselves.

Georgia Tech teaches you to learn. It challenges you to rise above what you thought you could do and learn things you never thought possible. So once out in the real world you can learn and do it quickly.