Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus

The ratio is awesome: 72% guys, so they are always willing to help with anything and are super nice and practically give away alcohol to girls. A girl can get drunk every weekend without dropping a dime.

The best thing about Georgia Tech is that, no matter where you go, people understand how hard the school is. Everyone gives a Tech student a measure of respect that is not found in most other colleges.

The endless possibilities in the professional world are the best thing about this school. Having a degree from Tech on a resume is a powerful tool that will open many doors.

It is full of a little bit of everything. Some of every country, race, creed, and lifestyle. It opens everyone's eyes to the world around us and makes u all better people.

very technology oriented. very public university in that they lay off and letyou do whatever. so there's no rules. there's also nothingelse good about it.

The name association is the best part of my school. Everyone thinks its wonderful I go to Georgia Tech and we have a great job percentage upon graduation.

The best thing about my school is that there is such a diverse group of students, and it is easy for everyone to get along without people judging others.

It's more than where a graduate gets his diploma. It is his alma mater. It has a strong alumni return rate and community feeling on campus.

The balance between academic achievement and sports is the best thing about Georgia Tech. It shows the well rounded ness of the school.

It is a well-known technical school that offers numerous readily available resources to help you excel in your major/career choice