Georgia Military College-Atlanta Campus Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Georgia Military College-Atlanta Campus

James

I think that Georgia military is a great college to go to if you want to start off small and bevore you go to a four year just wish that was a greek life there even tho its two year college and wish they had dinning cause its really nothing there but a vedning machince

Emmett

I would like to start by saying Georgia Military College is driven off our number one motto, that is to never lie, cheat, or steal nor tolerate those who do. Every student, professor, dean of students, and even academic board will carry this motto with them for the rest of there live. I just started attending the Fayetteville campus four weeks ago and I love it here, each of my professors takes the time to sit down and explain the lesson to you in depth. The security at GMC is very high tech, they have cameras in every room, long with a armed officer that romes the halls.

Shana

This is a college for students who only plan to have a associates degree and do not want the full college experience. The main campus is in milledgeville and I highly recommend anyone who wants to attend GMC to go to the main campus. You will get housing and a real experience. Unfortunately I chose a campus that was a branch campus. It is a bit of a hassle and most students transfer to universities before their time there is up. Some classes do not transfer their credits so students sometimes have to take more classes so they can be on track with the correct amount of credits. I am currently transferring for better opportunities. GMC is a college for second chances to rebuild a GPA and allow for a clean slate.

Fatumata

I feel like the students aren’t interacting as much as we should be. We go to class and as soon as class is dismissed and never interact with each other and I think we should do better . The teachers are lovely and sweet. The classrooms are nice as well.