Rome, GA
Georgia Northwestern Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Georgia Northwestern Technical College

Emma

It is an amazing program! Georgia Northwestern Technical College helps students grow and be able to thrive in other education and in life. This colleges helps students like me learn and grow as a person while learning and growing in skills. The teachers help us and are great role models in life.

Mary

Georgia Northwestern Technical College is a small college. This means one-on-one time with teachers is always available. I love this school. They've made it very easy for me to begin the first steps of my career. I've never had a teacher who didn't do everything in their power to help me learn and succeed.

cristal

im pretty sure its a great school alot of people say good things about it.

im pretty sure its a great school alot of people say good things about it.

Savannah

The campus is not the best but it can be quite beautiful in the fall. The professors have helped me in anyway possible. The financial aid office was very helpful. I like the small class sizes that I had. The smaller class sizes helped me learn better and I was able to concentrate better.

Shai

Georgia Northwestern Technical College is a great college to furher your education. There are many GNTC colleges to attend, which is beneficial for everyone. This college is moderately affordable. Compared to universities and other tech schools this is affordable for most people to attend.

Cailie

Most of my classmates are here because they are putting themselves out there and taking a second chance at getting a good solid education. They are hard-working adults that have families and jobs. My class mates learn to juggle school, work, and a family life. They are inspiring because if they can make it, why can't I?

Don't go until you are ready. When you are ready you will be brilliant, but sometimes college right out of high school isn't the best option for every person. Live and learn a little. Gain some perspective and study, study, study!

Someone who is lazy and has no work ethic. The assignments are not overwhelmingly difficult but there is a lot of it and if you don't do the work, you won't get the grade.

Kali

The advice I would give myself would be to take things slow and not worry so much. I would also tell myself to apply to a college where I know I would enjoy the career path I am taking and I know that I would be able to succeed at.

I would say the professors are the best thing about this institute. The professors there are always willing to help their students and do a very thorough job of teaching.

I would say someone who wasn't looking to start training for a career right away. This institute provides almost immediate hands on training and knowledge needed for a good career.

Georgia Northwestern Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.