Georgia Piedmont Technical College Top Questions

Knowing the information that I know now I would tell myself to step out of the box more. I would say that in order to get where I wish to be I need to meet more people and keep going in school. I would give myself the in's and out's of what classes I need as well as what school I need to attend. I would boost my moral and re-light my determination to suceede in the carrer field that I have chosen. I would allow myself to make some of the same mistakes because they have helped shape the person that I am now.

Marshann

If I had the opportunity to go back to high school, knowing what I know now. I would have been more involved in my academics as well as extracurricular activities. I would have participated in class and really tried to learn, instead of spending so much time with my friends. My friends are not helping me get in to college now I am on my own.

melissa

If I could go back into my senior year to give myself some advice about the college life, I would tell myself that I need to stay focused on graduating the entire year.Make no excuses for anything, you need to take full responsibility for every choice you make.Think about all the good and bad that can come from the choices you make.Dont doubt yourself keep faith and have a little hope.I would also tell myself friends can only be friends.They can can not get the grades for you they dont determine wheather or not you graduate only you do.So dont let yourself get pulled into the crowd of failures.Also I would tell myself to do the best I can do at everything, never underestimate yourself.Work at your best ability at all times of the year.I would tell myself you can have fun but know your limits when the fun needs to stop and you need to get back on track of school work.Education comes first,success will come next.Fun will be around forever.I would also say no ones words can put you down let thier words motivate you.

I would tell myself to take things easy and do not start college unless you are ready to. College is not easy to pay for and there is no room for error. I would also tell myself to get a job and start working for a car. The most important piece of advice I would give myself, is to get ready for the curve balls life is going to throw at me. As soon as you think things can not possibly get any worse you need to turn to the ones that love you the most and follow their advice because it will never steer you in the wrong direction. Stay by your family and always have faith.

Cheri

Don't be afraid you really can do anything you put your mind too. Don't be concerned about working just look toward your goal which is a degree in something you truely find intresting and worthy of you time. There are so many helpful outlets whenever you need so stay focused and don't give up.

Amelia

My advice is simple. Take advantage of the resources school offers. There are many programs that are designed to make college life easier and help students become successful but they are often overlooked. Seek out such programs and make full use of them because they really do help. Counselors and advisors are always available to answer questions and provide assistance with whatever you need but you have to go to them to make your requests known. College life need not be difficult or overwhelming and with the proper guidance you will thrive.