Georgia Piedmont Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Georgia Piedmont Technical College

Aline

Although i did this review i am going to be a freshmen at GPTC and i hope that my time there will be worth while and i will get to meet new friends, professors that are understanding enough and hopefully the class sizes are not that big in size.

Ezekiel

Its a good school for dual enrollment students in high school and is good for students who just want an education. The entrance requirements are pretty low so most people get admitted to the college, the professors are nice and genuinely want the students to succeed. the campus lifestyle is not great compared to other colleges

Kiyana

Overall, it's good for getting your core classes done cheaply and moving on to a university to finish out your degree. I am currently a dual enrollment student, taking college classes at this college while still a high school senior. I currently take 3 class subjects thee. I feel that the college professors are not as accessible as they should be. One of my teachers has given out a great amount of ways to contact him. This includes 2 emails (personal and school), extension office number and his phone number for immediate emergencies. He is understanding and understands that life gets in they way and always want you to be able to contact him. My other 2 professors are not a generous. They have emails, but they only check then about once a week. They will often not be In their offices or just be unavailable. They are often late to class and make it difficult to get I contact with them outside of class. Another bad thing they do is not respond to emails or questions you may have. Beside that, it is a great way for high school students to gain college credit if they are staying in Georgia. If they are not staying in Georgia, it’s a great way to gain experience in a college classroom. Another great benefit is that it is free college and you go get a GPA boost to what ever grade you make. So any number grade you make automatically gains a 0.5 boost to your GPA. And another great perk is that you gain the college credit without having to take an exam like AP classes have to.

Robert

I love the school. I have a sister (sibling) that attends the school. I can’t wait to attend this school! I plan on taking a course class on cosmetology, graphic design, and fashion(fashion marketing). I feel like when I’m going to attend this class, I feel like this school is going to propel me for the future I’m ready to endure.