Georgia Southern University

« See more reviews of Georgia Southern University

Georgia Southern's motto is "The exciting benefits of a large campus and the personal feel of a small college", this really is true with the amazing large campus and the transit system as well as the individual dorm rooms and small classrooms, but that is just the beginning because Georgia Southern is diverse, challenging, unique and really dedicated to your needs, with professors who learn your name, activities and organizations that promote and encourage you and the highest grossing Chick-fil-a in the Southeast.

Georgia Southern is a great university that offer many different types of majors and other opportunties. We are known as a "party" shool but at the same time work still is our main priority. The school offer a lot of different clubs and organizations. We also provide many different activities for first year student to help them make a transition into the college life. If you want to have fun and at the same time get your work done with some great professor than Georgia Southern should be the school you choose.

Georgia Southern is a wonderful college full of endless opportunities, inspiring mentors, and remarkable resources that help students to excel in their academic careers as well as the careers they decide to pursue in the world after college.

An exciting university dedicated to the education of the student by highly qualified and competent faculty, holding advanced degrees, with the determination of continually expanding and increasing their own knowledge base.

Georgia Southern University is a beautiful school that gives me great chance to reach my goal in life to be a doctor; also, it gives me a great chance to interact with the community and do lots of hands-on learning.

A great place with many activities to become involved in and express yourself, but can be very challenging when trying to balance course work with other issues such as work and atheletics.

Georgia Southern is a school that is the main focus of the town, which places an importance on it and its students such that the students feel like what they are doing is worth while.

Georgia Southern University is an outstandstanding institute of higher learning, offering a svaritry of programs that gives students a great foundation for their future.

Friendly and very homey feel with friends to make and keep the rest of your life along with a well to do education that should easily get someone a job after graduation.

Georgia Southern is a great institution with the potential to mold so amazingly talented professionals, but the students don't utilize the resources provided for them.