Georgia Southern University

« See more reviews of Georgia Southern University

The most frustrating thing about my school would be the fact that there aren't alot of clubs within walking distance of the campus. As well as the fact that there are no burger places on campus, but you can get almost any other kind of food on campus.

The most frustating thing about my school is that there are alot of students that go here and it is overpopulated so it's sometimes hard to find parking spots or room on the transit because its so crowded at times and that gets very frustrating.

Alot of people don't take school seriously, and complain about not getting in to other schools with better reputations. It seems to be most peoples second choice. Alot of people also fail out or transfer, so its hard to keep friends sometimes.

The most frustrating thing about GSU is using the internet for completing homework assignments. Every once in awhile, the internet will stop working, and that can get really annoying when you're working on something very important or timed.

The most frustrating thing about Georgia Southern University is the fact that so many individuals classify our school as a major party school; every Univeristy you attend will have partying of some form, it all depends on the students.

I've been at Georgia Sotuhern for one full semester, and the second semester just started. The best thing about college life here is that I have not been frustrated with the school at all.

A lot of people here are very clique-ish. It was difficult when I first moved here, not knowing anybody, to make friends because people here tend to not reach out to others.

With all schools, the most frustrating thing about school is money and not being to afford everything that you need for college, as in books, supplies, housing, and food.

The most frustrating thing is the work load. I was used to just hanging out in high school, but here in college I always have something due or something to study.

The most frustrating thing about my school is the lack of explaination I receive. There are so many students there, so things cannot get done on time.