Atlanta, GA
Georgia State University-Perimeter College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Georgia State University-Perimeter College

Erin

My school helps you find what your passion is according to your likes, dislikes, and personal goals.

I would tell myself to never take my family and the people closest to me for granted. Those people that you meet in high school and you know that you will not see them after graduation, I should not have cared so much about what others thought of me. Those people that are closest to you are the people who will stand by you no matter what and help you do what is best for you and your future. I would tell myself who I still hang out with so that I know who to trust and who will push me in the right direction for my education and tell myself what track to stay on and who or what to stear clear from. Most of all I would tell myself that my parents were right all four years of high school. To make sure to listen to them and not disregard their advice. It will be important later.

They have small classes so that you can easily get help from the professors. All of the students feel very comfortable with each other so that you feel like you can perform better in your work. My college is very helpful in any questions you may have. Any teacher or administrator that you contact they will help you find the answer or the right person with the answer.

Carlo-Andres

I would tell myself quite a few things if I could go back in time. I would tell myself that college is only as hard as you make. If you study and work hard, then good things will come. Don't waste time when it comes to getting assignments completed. Waiting until the last minute is not a good habit. I would inform myself about financial aid. There are many scholarships out there. I would have told myself to apply for as many scholarships as possible. By doing that I wouyld have a better chance at getting lots of scholarship money. Those are the basics of college.

I wish I would've known how inexpensive it was to attend. I am a transfer student from a big university. I'm not paying nearly half as much as I was at my old school.

Anyone who is looking to further their education should attend this school. If you're looking for a cheap way to start off your college career, then you should consider this school. You can always transfer later on down the road.

Kieera

"Two years that will change your life." Georgia Perimeter College is one of the best colleges in the state. They have an awesome nursing program and they also have a guarunteed admission policy set up with multiple colleges in and out of the state.

Fill out your FAFSA!! Its is never too early. I promise you will not regret it, and make time to study even if you make friends who always want you to do something with them. Make time for fun, but please please please make time to study. Take it from me/you, you will not enjoy taking a break as much as you would think. Love ya!

I wish that I would have known that college was going to have many distractions, so that I would have been better prepared to deal with them. I also wish that I could have known how to better manage my time.

Abel

Majority of the people that i meet through out classes and recreation areas ,didn't make me feel left out.They were friendly because they also didn't knew many people since some of them came from different states and areas make it much easier to make friends.

I would tell myself ,put as much effort on your work as you can. At the end all the work you put into your education would turn out for the better.This is your last chance to make the best for yourself or do you want to pay for you education or go to school for free,look at mom and dad, you know they are not gonna be able to pay for your college,and your jobs are only to help mom and dad pay for the bills.You know what i had to do in order to go to college i had to sell all the gold that i had,and that only raise enough for one semester and rigth now i had to take the spring semester off because i couldn't afford it,i have to work as much as i can to see if i can raise enough money for summer.So you see the much work you put in to your homework and projects would later reward you later in life ,and being able to go to a prestige school that would better on your work resume,work hard for us and family.

The most fustrating thing about my school is trying to keep up with the work while working 2 jobs.The work is kind of easy but attending different classes each day ,it piles up the work making the work longer and sometimes not able to turn it in on time.

Carmenlita

Pursue your true dream of becoming a Pediatrician. In order to become a Pediatrician you will need to obtain a degree in biology, followed by medical school and clinicals. Please attend Pace University Westchester Campus, as it is closer to home, and you will not have so much of a culture shock as you did at Penn State University. The plan "B" will be to pursue a nursing dregree and become a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. You are also very smart you, so you can receive scholarships, as Daddy will not be able to pay for the entire college eduation. It will prove to be to expensive for him, even though he will try his best. You will also need to obtain internships over the summer to gain more understandings of the medical field. Enjoy your life, because after 21 it will speed by. And always put GOD first!!!

I would have to say the science labs. As a pre-nursing student that requires a number of science classes with the co-requiste labs, the Decatur campus labs never have all the necessary materials to complete the experiment. The school charges $50.00 per student in lab fees yet the equipments is of no use, if they even have it in the first place. For $50.00 per student they she be able to fund the department properly.

Charnae

Staff is very nice. The teachers are helpful and willing to go out of their way to see that you succeed.

I would tell myself do not back down from a challenge. Challenges are there to help u succeed in the future. I would push myself to take an AP class or take an extra math class. Instead of playing around on the weekends, I would have found a job that specializes in the career field I plan to pursue. I would learn from my peers; watched how they succeed in class. Instead of being a regular high school student, I would participate in after school activities and join clubs. I most certainly do not regret anything I did in high school. I have learned from my mistakes and I will move on to be a great Pharmacist one day!

The class schedule is convient. There are numerous ways the financial aid office will help you pay for school.

Xanthia

If I could go back in time, I would tell myself to take a year off and travel the world. Utilize these experiences to help you determine what your interests truly are and then pursue those interests in college. Life does not have to be scripted; it is okay to take the less traveled path because in the long run, you will be happier and not have to go back to school again for a degree in what you truly want to do.

If you are looking for a school that requires critical thinking, this is not the school for you. Professors tend to run through material quickly and tests are mostly based on memorization.

Josh

My college is a place for exploring and expanding imaginations and minds with individual attention and emphasis given to each individual student.

In regards to choosing a major---don't stress about it; you have an opportunity to change your mind if another area catches your interest. If you are struggling in a class, find help to set yourself up for sucess. Positive thinking is a important state of mind to have going into college; thinking you are going to suceed rather than fail is going to boost not only your confidence in your self, but will most likely improve how you actually do.

Georgia State University-Perimeter College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.