Atlanta, GA
Georgia State University-Perimeter College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Georgia State University-Perimeter College

My classmates are in the beginning of their college journey and eager to learn more.

I really like Georgia Perimeter because it allows students to take classes at a cheaper price. Tuition is very expensive but it also encourages students to take classes because they're more afforable.

I would tell seniors to take school seriously. The choices you make in high school will affect you for the rest of your life. School is so important in today's society that we all need to earn a higher education. It's important to do well in school in order to make it to a college and finish out school. Also, don't be afraid to challenge yourself with more difficult classes because it will definately help out in college and make the transistion easier.

Zack

The school has small classes so that students are able to get better help when it comes to asking questions about the subject that they are learning. It also helps that there are more than one campus to choose from so that students like me can go to the campus that is closest and easiest for us to get to.

If I could give myself advice I would say to apply for as many scholarships as possible because in today?s economy paying for classes out of pocket with no scholarship money is almost impossible. I would also tell myself to make sure that I find a job that will work with my schools schedule and that pays well so that I don't have to worry about choosing between buying school books or buying groceries. I would also mention if i can buy used books, that i should because they save a lot on money.

I think that the variety of classes and number of teachers is what makes my school so great. It allows us to easily get the education we want and the help we need.

Leslie

At Georgia Perimeter College, a student can take as many classes as he or she needs in order to fulfill any personal or educational demands. The best part about attending GPC is that one can learn at his or her own pace, take a wide range of online classes, and earn credits that are transferable to 4-year universities.

Making many foolish mistakes in high school, there is a lot that I would correct if given the choice. I would tell myself to take, study for, and pass as many AP classes as possible so that I can be exempt from them in college in order to skip to the classes intended for my major. I would also do the same for CLEP tests in order to further clear that path. When in 11th grade, I would have told myself to take the SAT and ACT early and as many times as needed until I had gotten the scores that I desired. I would also have chosen my intended universities and started applying for as many scholarships as possible. In addition, I would have started everything early and trained myself in self-discipline because the effects of procrastination only lead to disappointment. Most importantly, I would have had told myself to have confidence that I can get into any university that I wanted to if I remained diligent and did not fear rejection or intimidation by the application process.

To me, the only frustrating thing about school is that I have to compete with other students to register for certain classes. If a student does not register early for certain classes on desired days at desired times, then he or she will be forced to miss out, take classes at another campus, or take online classes.

Janell

What unique about Georgia Perimeter College ? the only thing unique about them comparing to other schools, is that they always give you a second chance to do better in school , try to help you with fininacial problems

The advice i will give myself is study more harder,be on time to class,register early for your classes, if you need help on any problems in class or homework ask your professor, and be proactive .

Well i think you if u can put your mind into it about going to school i think everyone should attend this school ,or other schools in the United States. And I

Georgia State University-Perimeter College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.