Georgia State University-Perimeter College

« See more reviews of Georgia State University-Perimeter College

The school is best known for its men and womens basketball teams. Georgia Perimeter offers many exciting oppertunities year round. The various clubs offer step shows, workshops, ec. The school is amazing in organizing fun events such as job fairs, Student Government activities and charity events.

In my opinion, I think my school is best known for preparing the students that attend for the careers they desire. Getting the best education possible to advance in this world in the profession that we choose. I would recommend the school I attend if you wanted to persue your education.

"Two years that will change your life." Georgia Perimeter College is one of the best colleges in the state. They have an awesome nursing program and they also have a guarunteed admission policy set up with multiple colleges in and out of the state.

Georgia Perimeter College is known for being the sec. best 2year college. They are also known for having the most to use the TAG program, which is where you are able to transfer into a four year college and all of your credits will follow.

It is one of the fastest growing colleges in the united states. We have 4 campuses to choose from. You can attend one are all of them, it just depends on what you like to do. The classes are small so you dont get lost in the classroom.

It is best known for having 5 different campuses in Atlanta. You could take courses in any campuses you choose from.

Georgia Perimeter College is best known for its diversity in student culture and how they bring it all together

I would say academics thats how i found out about the school.