Georgia State University-Perimeter College Top Questions

Caley

I find the transfer garuntee the most uique thing about this school

Shakala

At Georgia Perimeter they offer workshops for every class subject, so there's no reason why someone should be failing a class. These workshorps are free, you even get offered five extra credit points to attend.

lauren

The price for tution, and all the convenient locations of the six campuses available in Georgia.

Brandon

My school has a lot of courage and will-power. When one of us is down, the whole school pitches in to find some way of helping that one person.

Caryn

What makes Georgia Perimeter College unique is that it is a very flexible environment to work on a degree. From the on line courses to several campuses to choose from, Classes in the early morning to late in the day, and on weekends, GPC is a school for any student of just about any age. What also makes GPCa unique learning institution is the time and support of the professors I have experienced so far. Each one has taken a personal interest in my quest for a degree, and helped my journey with references when request ed.

rebekah

I attend Georgia Perimeter College, a two-year college, which affords the oppurtunity of an education to a wide range of students. From the single mother and foriegn exchange student to the people entering college after ten years, Georgia Perimeter makes it possible and affordable for everyone.

Tiara

I have a 1 year old daughter so I need to keep a job but I didn't want to give up on my education. My school offers smaller classes and schedules that are flexible. They offer more online classes than a lot of the other schools I looked into prior to enrolled here at GPC! I think the biggest, most important thing about my school is that all the faculty and staff make you feel right at home! It is also really affortable, especially when you are someone with a family to support!

Erin

My school helps you find what your passion is according to your likes, dislikes, and personal goals.

I really like Georgia Perimeter because it allows students to take classes at a cheaper price. Tuition is very expensive but it also encourages students to take classes because they're more afforable.

Zack

The school has small classes so that students are able to get better help when it comes to asking questions about the subject that they are learning. It also helps that there are more than one campus to choose from so that students like me can go to the campus that is closest and easiest for us to get to.

Leslie

At Georgia Perimeter College, a student can take as many classes as he or she needs in order to fulfill any personal or educational demands. The best part about attending GPC is that one can learn at his or her own pace, take a wide range of online classes, and earn credits that are transferable to 4-year universities.

Janell

What unique about Georgia Perimeter College ? the only thing unique about them comparing to other schools, is that they always give you a second chance to do better in school , try to help you with fininacial problems