Georgia State University-Perimeter College Top Questions

chris

Going to Georgia Perimeter College is great for me because it is much cheaper than state schools. I will be taking my prerequisite courses here and I will be saving thousands of dollars.

Andie

The best thing about GPC is the school is very small. It is not much different than high school. There are usually 20-30 people in a class. I like the small atmosphere. It gives you more one on one time with your professor.

The best thing about my school are the students who are there to learn, not just to party, as well as the teachers who really do enjoy teaching. I don't enjoy the students who are there just because they have nothing better to do. Nor do I enjoy the teachers who teach because they too have nothing better to do.

Lashonda

I think the fact that the school I attend has smaller classes and is student-teacher oriented are some of the best qualities in my opinion. I feel that the fact that you can ask more questions in class and recieve more help if needed is to your advantage. The teachers I have had really cared about there students and that means something to a student like myself trying to recieve an education.

The teachers, many people don't consider them but they are some of the best teachers I have ever had. They are really here for us.

The best thing about my school would be the smaller class sizes compared to other colleges and the one on one time you can get with your proffessor.

Myesha

The best thing about my school is the size of it. My school isnt a very large school but it isnt a small school. Its in the middle. None of my classes are over crowded. Which makes it a better learning experience. My teachers interact with everyone in the class. And some of my teachers are on first name basis with most of the teachers. This allows me to learn better because my teachers take their time with us. Allowing me to learn better.

Gary

The best thing about my school in my opinion is that its a good school full of great professors for a low price.

To best describe Georgia Perimeter would be an eye opener. They give you that college experience but not over bearing as it would be possibly at a 4 year institution. You get to see what some of the professors are like and also gives you some indications of how different high school is from college.

Shanee

The best thing about my school is that all of the faculty and staff cares. I can speak for myself but I believe that students will try harder if they believe that their teacher actually cares about their well being and the quality of the work that they turn in. Alot of students may feel discouraged to care about work assigments if there is no communication or connection with the teacher. At Georgia Perimeter College the professors strive to help students be successful in any way that they can.

They have small classes so that you can easily get help from the professors. All of the students feel very comfortable with each other so that you feel like you can perform better in your work. My college is very helpful in any questions you may have. Any teacher or administrator that you contact they will help you find the answer or the right person with the answer.

Zack

I think that the variety of classes and number of teachers is what makes my school so great. It allows us to easily get the education we want and the help we need.