Georgian Court University Top Questions

The campus is beautiful, the classes are small and very personal, and most teachers are proud to take the time to work a little extra with you or just have a professional conversation with you. The faculty here goes the extra mile to help you out, no matter what it is you are going through. And Georgian Court is constantly giving back to the community with charity events and donations of time, money, products, and support, no matter what the cause is.

Tracy

I definitely love the fact that Georgian Court University has the nation?s oldest known operational bowling center. I visited it with my mother on orientation day and looking at the three lanes was like walking back in time 100 years. It is absolutely amazing that even though it was built in 1899 the restoration of the place looked like new.

The thing that I brag about the most is how I am getting a great education and learning so much in my classes. After attending college for a few years, I am excited that I am finally about to graduate to start my career goals.

Sandahl

Track team! I also brag about my friends. I brag that we are Volleyball and Soccer Conference Champions. I also brag about the family atmosphere of Georgian Court University.

Rita

helpful professors