Gettysburg College Top Questions

The small classes enthusiastic and helpful professors

Rosie

I consider the spirit and the community atmosphere of the school to be the best thing.

Definitly the library. Five floors where you can study, socialize, work on pojects and anything else you want to do. The main floor has tables and couches, it is the perfect place to talk and work in a group. The upper floors are the quiet zones. The couches (found on most floors) offer an oppurtunity to kick back, relax and read, while the tables and single desks offer you a space to spread out your books and study or close yourself off to write. And at midnight they have free coffee and tea, a great late-night-pick-me-up.

Colleen

Gettysburg College has one of the prettiest campuses that I have ever seen. Beautiful brick buildings and historic white buildings surround the very small campus. Within the campus there are very cozy places to relax, study, or be with friends. Another thing about the campus that is great is that I can leave my room at 2:55 and make it to a 3 o'clock class with time to spare. The campus at Gettysburg College, I would say, is the best aspect of the school.

The proffessors are good.

The amenities provided to students, including excellent facilities like the 24 hour library.

The size of the school is small but it makes for a good learning environment. Students are able to make personal relationships with professors.

LOVED IT!

I like that you don't have to know 100{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} where your interests lie when you arrived; even though I had a good idea what I wanted to do, I loved getting to explore at the college, and many of my friends didn't choose majors until their sophomore year. I am excited to get to pursue a very specific avenue here.

Marie

Small classes, a small student body, an accessible campus, relatively good food, and the ability to create your own major and study abroad easily.

I love how friendly everybody is! You walk around and everybody smiles at you and says hi, regardless of whether they know you or not!