Glendale Community College-Glendale, AZ Top Questions

The school Alice Cooper went to.

It is best known for its' nursing program.

Chakeela

Glendale Community college is know as the biggest community college in Arizona.

Jeramie

Glendale Community College is best known for its outstanding and dedicated faculty and their highly revered nursing program.

GCC is known for its affordability, but this often gets thought of in a negative way. When being a senior looking for a college you begin to think of good schools being incredibly expensive and if a school is cheaper their education may not be up to the standards of other schools. GCC is a great place to get started before continuing on with your education. And if you are udecided in your major, GCC couldn't be a better place to figure out what field would best suit you.

Brylynn

My school is known for its wide assortment of degree programs offered. It is also known for its flexibility making scheduling a breeze for anybody.

This school, is best known for developing hard workers. It is for those who are unsure of what they want, but know they want to go farther. They teach you your basics for other college, and help you grow as people.

I would say its known to be afordable. Its a community college so it is cheaper than a four year university. This makes it ideal for anyone to reach their goal of getting a degree no matter what age.