Glendale Community College-Glendale, CA Top Questions

Malgorzata

I always try to convience people to come to Glendale Community College because there are many different classes to choose from and they are available in the evenings as well as on Saturdays. I appreciate that student center is open and students constantly can get help, join a club, and apply for scholarships. Each time that I went to the academic counseling center I had a chance to talk with a counselor; I have never been sent back and told to come back later.

Patricia

For being a community college, the proffesors are well qualified and most have taught or currently teach at other colleges and universities. Therefore, I know that I am being properly educated which will help me adjust when I transfer to another college or university. Also, my school has an outstanding transfer rate so I more likely to transfer from GCC than any other community college in our district.

jessica

I brag most about how well the classes are taught and most of the great teachers that are there. They are very helpful and understanding when it comes to learning and understanding the concept. They are very patient and very thoughtful when it comes to showing the easy path of learning the topics taught at school. The library is very helpful and useful also. They will go out of their way to find the information that you are looking for and make sure you receive the information and books that will be useful to the student.

One of the worst things that probably 99{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the students in our college complain about which is a reasonable issue to compalin for is the short compressed amount of time that are given each semester to cover a certain amount of topic in that class. Although, you might say that this is college level and students should keep up with the fast paced classes offered, most of the time probably 85 {4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the instructors don't even manage to cover every topic in the given time so they end up skipping topics or doing a poor job on them.