Woodbury, MN
Globe University-Woodbury

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Globe University-Woodbury

Everything. Everyone I have spoked with has been very kind and considerate. My admissions representative helped me understand so much about starting college. They have answered every question clearly and they are so much more organized!! They are also proactive with technology. We get to learn with an ipad to access e-books and other resourses. I love it!!!

Oh my! If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to get my butt in gear. Stop slacking! This point in your life is crucial. You need to buckle down and start thinking about your future, where you want to go to college, what you want to major in, how are you going to support your future family? When I was in high school I didnt care about any of that. I wish I would have been thinking about that then. Maybe it wouldn't have been so hard now. Some advice I would give my high schooler self about college life and the transition would be to do more research and thinking before you get into a big commitment. I have been to 3 colleges now and that has hurt my financial aid. I am not able to recieve my full grants because I owe another school. I wish I would have thought about it more before deciding to go to those other schools.

I have yet to attend. I start online classes October 6th, 2014. I feel like there would not be anything bad about it. Everything so far has been wonderful.

This school is very student friendly and very willing to help with anything, all you have to do is ask.

High school is not all about popularity. You really have to study hard and know what you are doing. If you think high school was hard, try life. If you don;t get an education you really will go no where. I wish that I could have told myself to stay in school and study hard. If I would have stayed in school in the first place, I would have graduated this last fall being a veterinarian. I would not be where I am now, though I would not change where my life is now. My kids are great and I would not change that part for the world. I just wish I would have waited and had more time to myself and my education.

I wish that I would have know how pushy the school was to get us enrolled. The whole process was really fast, I bearly had any time to think. Good thing I knew what I wanted to do.

Kia

Some advice that I would let myself know are; 1. Don't take two years off , go striaght into college after highschool, it will be hard on yourself when you see others who you went to highschool with graduating and you're still trying to make everything work out. 2. College is a lot harder than highschool. You have to be very determine to actually pass the classes in order to get good grades. Therefore pay attention, stay focus, and push yourself to your fullest. You can enjoy your free time, however manage it well. 3. Even though, it may be hard at first however the reward of being able to provide for yourself is worth all that hard work. 4. Choosing a field that interest you is very important because in the end it's you who have to make yourself happy. 5. The friends you make in college and the teachers that you have teaching you will become your life long friends. 6. Have fun, enjoy college because the years goes by fast.

I wish I would have known that Globe University was very expensive and that I would have to take additional loans other than the federal, state and Finanical Aid to pay for my schooling. As a mother of three, sometimes making the payments out of my pocket can be hard.

Globe University is great because the classes are small enough to get that one on one attention with the teachers. You get to know all your class mates which would benefit you because everyone there is friendly and everyone always want to see you do a great job in your learning and in life. The school is very supportive when it comes to your education and your views on your future. They are very flexiable and will help you reach your goals whether it's in two years or eight years to get it.

Alexa

Do college on your own terms. Take the classes that serve you best and fit your learning style best. In college, you cannot skate by like "Who shot John and why is he dead," as was the case in high school. Now you have to actually acquire knowledge for life and if you want this, you must know your stuff. However, because you are paying for college, and it is so important to learn, pick the class and the teacher that will best service you and fits your learning style. Pick the counselor that will help you succed and plan your courses and/or future the best. Take the courses that will help you best succeed. Make college as easy for yourself as possible my choosing the classes in the GE category that you will enjoy the most. Overall, do college on your own terms. It will help you succeed and won't feel as stressful when you enjoy it and do it at your own pace.

It has a lot small class sizes and is more focused on the career your going to end up in. It's very small and doesn't have a lot of extra carriculars.

Be a lot more choosy with what college you go with. I ended up taking out a lot of loans for this college and I feel now I could have had the same learning experience at a community college. The college and professors are mediocre at best. This college wasn't worth the money at all. They have no extracarriculars and hardly and clubs. Just a horrible college experience overall. I am glad I am almost graduated.

Valeria

I believe that probably would have studied alot more & also participated in alot more of Community events. Tha advice that I would give myself now is just STUDY, STUDY, STUDY, trust me it pays off!

Trying to find the right college that is going to best for me. But the most frustrating part is the financial aid process, and making sure all expenses is covered.

Tara-J

Assuming I can go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I will have alot of things to say. I will tell myself to enjoy my high school years while I can. This means enjoying your teachers because college teachers are more strict and hardcore. They will not remind to do homework or to study. The weekends when you think it is time to go out and have fun willl be spent studying and doing homwork. There will be more studying then having fun in college on weekends. The work is defintiley harder in college than high school which is why more time will be spent doing homework and studying. It is also a good idea to take classes your senior year that will be taken in college such as geometry and calculus. The last thing I will tell myself is to not rush to graduate from high school because you will miss it so enjoy your high school years because it is the best.

Anneliese

If I could go back in time to my senior year in high school I would have told myself to take just one more year of math instead of taking a year off. High school students dont realize what you do now can effect you down the road. And because I didnt take the year of math I didnt get into the college I wanted to. Im still going to a great college, but wasnt my first pick. And as for college now, I would say its the same as high school. You need to get your homework done and hand it in like you would do in high school. The only hard thing for me is sitting through a four hour class, so I have to make sure I can stay focused for all that time.

I dont think I can think of one bad thing about my school. I mean I havent been there long, but for the time I have been there its been great. The classes are small and the teachers are willing to help you when they can. Its GREAT!

Some who is dedicated. Now this is not advice for just this school but all colleges. College is not something you want to slack in. Just remember your paying for it so you want to do good.

Globe University-Woodbury administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.