Cincinnati, OH
Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science

Abrieonna

I really enjoy attending this school. The class sizes are great and the professor really care about your learning experience and also bring some fun into it. The other students on campus are also great and extremely helpful, we form study groups and help each other succeed.

Melissa

I love Good Samaritan College. We have good small class sizes. Academic excellence. Professors are easily accessible and seem to go out of their way to provide each student with the best chance for success. High rating, great reputation! Only bad thing is the long walk to the cafe for food

Brandon

I am a graduate of a De Lasalle institution and experienced a lot of great things as I made my way through high school. Kairos retreat leader, Lancer Leader, being a part of the truck full of love canned food drive, and playing sports. As I look back and see myself procrastinating when it came to finding out what I wanted to do with my life after finishing high school I would tell myself Being more proactive about choosing a college that fit my needs of education rather than one that soley fit my social needs. It took me four years to be absolutely sure about the career path that I wanted to pursue. I would tell myself to not wait for someone to give me a hand out or do the leg work for me. If you see something that you want, you have to be the one that puts forth the effort and make it happen for youself.

To be honest when you love getting up and going to school as I do it is hard to find something that could be considered the worst, but if I had to chose it would have to be the lack of communication among the administration. It is a small university so in my opinion it behoves them to communicate well so that the students can focus on their work rather than making sure other things get done.

Just that I absolutely love what I am doing at school. Classes are small and very professor student interactive.

Alexandra

A great place to learn and prepare youself to become the best nurse you can be.

A great place to learn and prepare youself to become the best nurse you can be.

I would certainly be applying to Good Samaritan nursing school and I would not have waited a whole year to realize what I had wanted to do.

The only bad thing I forsee about Good Samaritant college of nursing and health sciences is the unfortunant tuition price. I know it is very expensive but I am a firm believer in "you get what you pay for" so I believe the education I will receive will be the best in the state of Ohio, I just wish paying for it was a little easier.

Good Samaritan College of Nursing and Health Science administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.