You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Goshen College

Joel

A campus full of diverse students and staff. Very friendly colleagues and staff here to treat you nicely with respect and greet you everyday. There are things that could be changed or added, but there is that at any other campus I believe. All around, I do not regret deciding to stay in Goshen, Indiana and attend Goshen College to obtain my bachelor degree.

Jesi

Goshen College is an amazing place to be. I absolutely love the interaction I get with my professors, and the radiant joy that I experience on campus. It is an excellent choice! If you are a sucker for student interaction and office hours with your professors, this is a home for you!

Robert

Its a very nice campus full of people and the surrounding area is great also. The people I met while on campus were very friendly and kind. They took me to the places I needed to go and the direction were easy to understand while informative. The community was nice also and welcoming

Shianne

Ironically, it isn't really FULL of Mennonites. I'm not going to lie to you, there are definitely some, but not as you might be thinking, packed with them. The student body is well diverse, and with varying intellectual inputs in various areas. I tend to be the student that just goes with the ebb and flow of the whole atmosphere, as I found myself to fit into the span of things. As my first year is starting to progress into it's later stages, I notice that it's slowly starting to challenge me as I thought it would right off of the bat. Overall, if you like a diversity of cultures, opportunities, and people-- added in with a great learning environment with tons of caring professors, GC might be a good fit for you.

Yuliya

It is a diverse and respectful environment. There is a lot of inclusion and discovery of other cultures.

Classified

It's a good school. You will get a great education which will prepare you for graduate school or a real-world job, depending on what you are after. If you are religious and into that, you will enjoy the religious aspect of the school. I entered the school Christian (Mennonite) and left Atheist. Learning science and critical thinking led me to think for myself and find my own way of thinking. By the end, I decided for myself that my worldview was atheist and that I did not subscribe to any religious doctrine. I am currently very, very strongly against any religious doctrine or belief system. If you have any inkling in this direction (atheism), I suggest you avoid this school, as it will be a waste of time to spend your days with an institution that is blinded by religious doctrine. I think overall the institution is full of people (administration, faculty, staff) who will subscribe to religious ideology and follow it like blind sheep. I suggest you avoid this.

Deborah

As a nursing student, Goshen has an excellent nursing programs. Student are really nice, and teacher are always there for you. It is true that Goshen is a little expensive, but there a many different ways that the community help us so that our tuition will be affordable.

Andrea

Study-service term (cross-cultural semester most students do), Nursing, Environmental focus, Music, Mennonite

Don't fret too much about the future and making decisions. Keep following your passions, but begin to narrow down the choices by listening to the advice of older people. Don't over-extend yourself, and make taking care of yourself a priority! College is a time to grow and explore academically, but the social, emotional, and spiritual growth process is equally important. Be sure to search for outside scholarships and financial aid each year. Check in with your academic advisers often and early, to make sure you aren't missing any requirements! Learn from experience, but pause before trying everything. Become friends with the international students. Start acting like the person you want to become in the future, now.

Close-minded, very conservative, party-crazy

Liz

Goshen College is a small school in Indiana that aids is solving big problems and believes in reaching out to a broken world with peaceful hands that are made of a student body that is diversified, genuine, compassionate and earnestly seeking a better future.

Goshen College is a strange place. Before moving in this small, Mennonite-affiliated instituion in August, I had never been to a place more focused on helping others. I had lived in a world of jumbled priorities and had grown to accept that in almost all occasions, the self must come before the other. Of course, it had always seemed easier and everyone else in the world seemed to function that way (or at least, that is what the evening news told me). Yet, I questioned the justice of self-focused living. My inner need to serve others was intensfied by a newly grounded faith. I began to realize that if I was going to become independent, I would have to choose a college that would fuel that need. After my first completed semester, I know it was the right choice. Goshen and all of its different facets (professors, students, classes, activities) gives a voice to the voiceless of the world. It has tought me, after only four months, to care for the world. We canoe race to remember the earth, have earnest conversations to remember eachother, and sing to remember God. Goshen College is reprioritizing my life.

We are a school that is founded on beliefs of peace, justice and reducing conflict. Yet, the student body is still so unconcerned about the day-to-day impact that we have on each other and on the planet. We care about the world outside of our campus, yet fail to recognize the problems occuring within our own institution.

Camille

What I have gotten out of my college experience is knowledge of multitudes of subjects and knowledge of the field I am going after. I have managed to have hands on experience with what I am trying to accomplish; Health Information Technology. Without college, I feel as if I wouldn't have known different aspects of the subjects being lectured to me. When I am in classes, I feel as if I have the experience and comfortability of talking with my teacher to get a better understanding of what is expected and the importance of the learning strategy. The reason why it has been valuable to attend is because i receive a learning experience that I have never received before. The college I attend has the exact program that I am striving for and touches all the basis of the field required. What also makes it valuable is that you can basically make your own schedule to make it more flexible for your convenience.

Goshen College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.