Goshen College

« See more reviews of Goshen College

I tell people about our study-service term. It is a one semester study abroad program that all students are required to participate in. Groups go to places such as Peru, China, Germany, Tanzania, and other countries. While in these countries, students study language and culture, and participate in a voluntary service setting. It is an amazing, eye-opening experience. And probably the best thing is that it costs the same amount as a semester on-campus.

I TELL THEM THAT MY ADMISSIONS ADVISOR IS MY ONE STOP SHOP. HE KNOWS EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING HE DOESN'T HE PUTS YOU DIRECTLY WHERE YOU CAN GET THE HELP OR ANSWERS YOU NEED TO KNOW RIGHT AWAY. I FEEL THAT HE HAD GUIDED ME THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCESS OF GETTING STARTED. MY CLASSES OPEN ON OCTOBER THE 4TH AND I CAN'T WAIT. I FEEL I HAVE MADE A GREAT CHOICE IN SCHOOLS. I HAVE GOTTEN EVERY ANSWER AND THEN SOME. THATS WHAT I TELL PEOPLE.

The strong sense of community that the students have. Goshen is also very big on being environmentaly friendly and working toward peace and social justice.

We are in the 90's for Forbes Magazine's college rating system and we are very earth minded.

I don't brag about my school, really. Except for the lack of homework I have.