Goshen College

« See more reviews of Goshen College

Our school likes to pride itself in preparing students for th real world. However, students are not allowed to live off-campus unless they are 23, have a very high number of credits, married, or living with family. Living on your own and paying your own rent is a very applicable experience that everyone will have after school, so why not let student prepare for it while still in school?

Because of its small size, it is more difficult to have a campus of diverse students and faculty. For me, it is important to have diversity among the faculty particularly because I think that it promotes the broader learning that a liberal arts school is supposed to provide.

Although 45% of the students are other than Mennonite, its assumed most people are mennonite and as a result the non-mennonites feel excluded and are assumed to agree with the masses.

I consider the worst thing about my school is the lack of finicial aid for students when they are the ones paying for college not their parents.

Lack of career placement services - makes the last year a whole lot more stressful when you're doing the job search on your own.

being a concervitaive i am in the minority and do not feel like my thoughts are voiced.

It is far from home