Goshen College

« See more reviews of Goshen College

I wish I would have known that my course of study was so focused on one goal, clinical psyschology. While I find that area of psychology interesting I would have prefered business orginizational or neuro-pschology. Not having an opportunity for either was a big let down for such an expensive education.

I wish I had known how much it helps to have already taken college credit classes in high school. My schedule is very tight due to a pretty demanding major and I hadn't been aware of how much of an impact taking AP classes could've made.

That I didn't have to plan and follow a strict career path - the openness of the future and the possibilities out there is a beautiful thing, and I wish I'd known that earlier in my academic career at a liberal arts college.

There are many opportunities to meet other students and socialize at campus-led activities. The school is accredited and looks good on a resume especially if in elementary education, nursing, and social work

I wish I knew that some people act very different in the classroom then they do outside even more so in college then in high school.

Can't say that there was anything I wish I had known before coming to Goshen College.

College can be a lonely place and it takes time to settle in.

I was well prepared by the school