Grace College and Theological Seminary Top Questions

The kind of person that shouldn't attend Grace College are the kind of people who like big classes where they can easily fade into the background, people who like to drink and party, and people who like big cities.

Grace College and Theological Seminary is a very accepting environment. The student body accepts all values and peoples and anyone can get connected if they try. The only kind of person that shouldn't attend this school is one that doesn't want to get connected because people pursue one another to form friendships.

people who like to party and drink. people who like big city people who strongly believe in gods

A person who enjoys partying and drinking often. Also someone who has no religious affiliation or wants to be submerged in a Christian atmosphere.

A person that is sexually active or that does drugs is not really welcomed here. Serious consequences come with doing those things. If you are looking for a party school, you should not attend this school. Very rude and disrespecting people should not attend.

Our school is a little conservative, so if someone doesn't like to follow rules, Grace College is not the place for them.

Logan

Somebody that is into drinking and drugs.

Shelly

people that want to live in a big city.

I would say that people who do not consider themselves Christian should not attend Grace. Neither should those that hate the cold, want to party hardy, or are overly-interested in intensely competitive programs.

There is not really a person that should not attend, it is open and if they hold different views, they are free to express them; we may be "conservation" but we do not stand on others to reach our goals, it is very community driven here and everyone adds to the community.