Grace College and Theological Seminary Top Questions

Delaney

The best thing about my school, is the Christian and friendly enviornment. The school offers multiple opportunities for students to grow and learn together as a close community.

Moriah

The best thing about my school is how they care. I couldn't find my very first class that I had. The professor of another class walked around with me until I found the class that I was looking for. My professors do their best to get to know me, and genuinely care about how I'm doing. And the other students are great too. Grace College is truly a community of caring people.

My school was a small christian homeschool co-op. The admosphere there is one of encouragement and growth. The school helped to better each person who attends it and challenges you to better yourself.

I think that the best thing about my school is the people. Everyone there is very friendly including the professors. The environment is so wonderful and I have made many good friends there. I feel that the students and the professors care about the people around them.

My school is very community friendly and we involved in our classrooms. Unlike many large schools we have the ability to build relationships with our professors. The Professors learn about us at a personal level and likewise. I believe because of this we are able to learn to the best of our ability. We can feel the support from our fellow classmates and leaders of the school. This I believe is the best thing about my school Grace College.

The desire for excellance in all areas of life. Whenever a prospective student comes to visit our campus they see the genuine desire for the students to achieve their best, and to reach all thier goals in life.

The Christian atmosphere at Grace is incredible. Professors and fellow classmates are genuine people who care about you and are striving for the same thing you are. This environment is very conducive to spiritual growth.

The best thing about my school is that it is not in a big city.

Toby

The absolute best thing about Grace is the community. The faculty, staff, students, and residence life team are very supportive and friendly. They are all always willing to help with life, academics, interpersonal relationships, intrapersonal issues, and to have fun.

the Christian atmosphere. I went to a public university for a year, and I quickly got tired of the lack of direction I saw in a lot of students, both academically and personally. I wanted a Christian school were they cared about me, and I wasn't just a student number. Grace is perfect!

My school is christian based and isn't very large so you get to know more people on a personal level.

Kori

The best thing about Grace College is its business department. Faculty members are incredibly passionate about the subjects they teach and they invest in every student who wants to be invested in. The presence of the Orthopaedic Scholar Institute, a program for the best business majors, allows students immersion in the orthopaedic industry. This program is a wonderful asset to the college, which is located in the orthopaedic capital of the world.

Kim

Everyone is very friendly, nice, and willing to help.