Grambling State University Top Questions

Vernesha

My classmates were very helpful and understanding of the tasks the professor would give us.

My classmates are very supportive and treat each other like we are all part of one big family.

Reyunia

My classmates are enthuse students that are deeply involved in their educational process because they have the desire and the will to succeed in their future endeavors, always looking to help others.

Yarica

Being a mass communication major, my classmates are very lively, artistic and helpful. When I need help on an assignment it isn't hard to get a study group going. We learn a lot from each other as well as our professors in my department. We are honestly a family, even if you aren't in the same department as another student.

My classmates are knowledge seeking individuals.

My classmates are smart, interactive, and mostly african american.

Kyja

My classmates are smart, creative, funny individuals who wish more for themselves and wish to succede in anything they do.

Ebony

My classmates are very helpful and we stick together to get things done.

We all try to help eachother the best way we can. We give eachother advice and insight all the time. We form study groups for test and assignments. Were a family in our classes especially when we come across a grueling teacher. We all put our heads together and come up with the best solution for passing the class. We also seek advice from upperclassmen who have taken a specific teacher or class

Eboney

My classmates are friendly and helpful because we are all in this together.

Aaliyah

My classmates are okay, most of them look at you crazy and laugh when you say something or ask questions about the lesson that the professor is speaking about at the time. They critisize more than they try to help with is bad.

Student's were focused to study hard and ready to party harder

Dantae

All my classmates are great. We have a lot of class discussions and everyone is interested in each others success. We often form study groups out of class at the library to discuss class topics, projects, and upcoming tests and quizes.

Gerald

My classmates are all people with set goals doing whatever is necessary to accomplish their goals.

Genta

My classmates are enthused about learning, about their collegiate experiece, and embrace diversity.

Janita

My classmate are very helpful and friendly.

Bailee'

Very close knit.