Phoenix, AZ
Grand Canyon University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Grand Canyon University

Felicia

Grand Canyon has been a very challenging and thought-provoking school to attend. The professors have been great to work with over the past couple of years. I am an on-line student who occasionally goes to visit the campus, because I live nearby. The campus is constantly growing and is a welcoming sight, in the middle of the city. It is more convenient for me to study online, as I have a full-time job and a family at home. As an on-line student, I was unsure of what to expect from my learning experience, but to my relief it has been prodigious. My instructors are available when I need them, and easily accessible by email or phone. On the rare occasion that I had concerns or questions, my Student Advisor was always available to jump right in and assist. The work has been stimulating, and it forces you to be proactive if you wish to succeed. Topical assignments are due weekly, as well as discussion questions. The posts are free from fluff or criticism by other students, which is a major plus. Instead, they invoke conversation and the occasional repartee back and forth, especially when the topic is really interesting.

Grand canyon university is a great choice financially, spiritually, and academically. Financially, GCU is very affordable! Many people can never think of attending a private college, but GCU makes that happen. Spiritually, there are many events and chapels on campus that allow a student to keep their spiritual lives on track. Grand Canyon University does a great job of not forcing any kind of spirituality on to the students that attend here, it is the students own choice. Academically, GCU has small class sizes which creates a better learning environment. The professors are very friendly and are willing to help any student at all times. Grand Canyon is a great university, and I am so glad that I chose this college. Go lopes!

Xavier

I like GCU. It is very supportive. Instructors are available. Overall it has been a good graduate experience for me.

Eli

Grand Canyon University is a fantastic private Christian University located in Phoenix, Arizona. Being a private university I know I am getting a quality education, that employers will love to see on my resume. What also adds to the greatness of GCU is the fact that it is a Christian based University. With that said, you don't have to be a Christian to attend or partake in any religious events on campus, but the foundation and basis of the rules and standards on campus follow the Christian belief. On campus, there are many events that someone of a Christian belief can attend such as Chapel every Monday, life groups, or concerts held in the arena. This creates an atmosphere that attracts many people, like it did me, to the school. It is also nice to know that some of the professors have a religious background in comparison as you and you can connect with them. GCU is also a very new, modern campus that is constantly growing. I love knowing that at GCU they are constantly updating their technology and buildings to accommodate their students better.

Shailah

The campus is nice and big, there are more buildings being built the food is somewhat good, they have fast food places and mini marts available on campus. The library is kind of small. The classroom size depends on the class, some are small and some have over 50 students.

Cynthia

It is an amazing school. Probably the best for your money. My favorite part are the teachers. They are very kind and really there to help you learn. They even have office hours scheduled everyday for you to come and get help. Another great plus are the dorms. Good amount of space for everyone. there are also a lot of on campus activities like dances and random It's really hard to not get involved at this school. Great choice!

Having finished my first semester here at GCU, I have very much enjoyed my time spent here. There are tons of friendly people and while the people I room with are very different than I am we have still become very close and love living together, There is always studying going on no matter where you go, and you can always find someone to study with.

Roxanne

I liked the University because of the degrees it offered. The online availability is also extremely helpful. in the end, the fact that it was a private christian university is what convinced me to choose it among its competitors. I'm enjoying studying here, it really has been a great experience.

isaiah

A very Christian environment, I feel very safe on campus. I love the professors and there is always a way to get help.

Overall, GCU is an okay school with both pros and cons to it. GCU is a great school for students who are Theology and business majors but if you're a student who happen to be in a different major it honestly is not the right school for you. If you ask students around campus if they are more than likely going feel ambivalent about GCU.

Grand Canyon University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.