Phoenix, AZ
Grand Canyon University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Grand Canyon University

LaRonda

A new learning experience that I am glad to be apart of .

A new learning experience that I am glad to be apart of .

Out of this experience I have become more responsible and make sure I use my time wisely. The professors and counselors are very encouraging and I feel like they have my best interest at heart. The counselors have even share experience about themselves being in and working at the university. This let me know that they have a good idea of what I am going through and experiencing.

I have not expect any thing different, because everything the website offer and the counselors told me about was awesome.

Brittony

They have a lot of student workers and a lot of events go on.

They have a lot of student workers and a lot of events go on.

So far I have learned some towards my degree and they have helped me learn how to live out side of home. I have meet a lot of new people and learned new things since coming to college.

How you never know what is going on and that everything is online.

Kelli

Christian students working together. You can get your degree online, but you have to be willing to work hard and be consciencious.

I am now a certified teacher in NY state. Each day is special and I am able to make a difference in the life of children. I am currently employed as a substitute for a number of different districts, but it is still much better than any of the other jobs I have ever had. I would not have been able to complete this if there were not excellent programs like Grand Canyon University offers online. I have a family, and have to work, and completing this online has allowed me to be more organized and focused not just in school, but in my life.

Doing group projects can be difficult due to the people who you are paired with. I liked being the project manager, as it gave me more control over my work. There is a lot of independent study when you work toward a degree online, but if you work hard, you can do it!

Laura

I think I have gained knowledge along with organization skills, life skills and lessons that have shpaed me adn the person I will be when i go into society.

I love Grand canyon they have great classes and helpful employees. It is convient and has great oncampus and online programs.

Sometimes profesors lack support and are unhelpful at time.s

Janet

I go to school online. I love this opportunity and learn more this way. I love attending classes online and I can attend whenever I have the time and am able to.

I have learned a tremendous amount through GCU. My teachers have been exceptional, understanding and willing to work with me. My classmates have many insights about the lessons taught and share their ideas with the class. I hope to use my degree in the mission field as a teacher, maybe in a foreign country or here in the US. It has been valuable to help me attain my goal of Nursing education. Many of my students have appreciated my teaching and I want to pass that on to as many people as I can. I have been told many times that I have a heart for missions. Getting my Masters is one way I can go to the missions field and help others.

For me, it's the cost. Going back to school is quite expensive and takes up some time, not that I mind, I am happy to do so to get my Masters Degree.

Joseph

Throughout my first-semester in college I experienced many things that made me finish to the end without quitting. I learned that in this economic calamity it is very hard and stressful to earn a career job or even hold a good job. I realized that the only solution to succeeding in this world is education because that is my ticket to reaching my dream. Also I had a teacher who spoke with me and gave me a word of advice when I was about to drop out of college. He said, "Life will knock us down, but we can choose to get back up." From then on I have been dedicated to my work and taken pride in everything that college throws at me. College is very valuable to me because when all the schooling is complete: it will be easier for me to find employment, earn more money than others, some careers require a degree and I have a more advance education than others who has a high school diploma. I have learned from my older realtives who did not continue their education and ended up homeless because without a degree it is hard to survive.

dustin

I have gotten so much out of my college expierence. I have been able to meet new people and expandmy social network so that my friends from college today can be my business partners in the years to come. Also it has taught me to be more disciplined and responsible which has allowed me to better prepare myself for the world outside of college. Lastly it has given me self confidence. I always knew i could do a lot and succeed but being in college I have seen myself go above and beyond and now I know the stars are truely the limits.

How everyone is extremely helpful. GCU is built to where no one should fail. The classes are perfect for anyones schedule and the teachers and staff make sure no one gets lost.

Probably just the fact that you get a new academic or finance counsler every new year or more and it makes things kind of hard to keep track of.

My classmates now were different from the ones I had in high school. They are more educated and passionate to learn. In high school, the students didn't care about their future. So for me it was really amazing to know how many students wanted to succeed in life.

The experience I received was very valuable to me because I know I could pass it on to incoming college students in the future. I realized living off campus was a difficult sitiuation. Coming from a low-income family; I couldn't afford to buy myself a car. Therefore, I take the city bus to go to school. For me to attend to class was like a mission. I would wake up early, dress up, and catch the bus that comes scheduled for every half hour. But I still made it on time. For me it was important to be on time because I had valuable learning to do. If I were to miss atleast 10 minutes, its like missing a day of learning. As for my college experience, I learned alot in communication, confidence, and independence. Without those three, I don't know how I would have ended up.

I would have wished I knew how much money I needed to live on campus. I wanted to know how much scolarships I could've got. I now know that students that live on campus succeed more than the students living off campus.

Sabrina

My college experience has taught me a lot about myself. I was so unsure about what I wanted in my life, and attending college has really helped me set up the path that I need to take to be successful. It has given me confidence in my school work, my extra curricular activities, and mostly myself. I have made so many new friends and gained a family with my Dance team. I have also learned how much of a responsibility life is and how we can never take a day or a person for granted. Mostly I have discovered that life is tough and that I am going to have to work really hard to do what I want to do, friendships come and go but there are a few people who will always stick around, and your family is one of the most important things to have.

That college may seem easy for the first year, but it gets harder and more is expected of you.

Student oriented, lots of spirit, great education benefits, tons of opportunities for work, atheltics, friendships and other extra curricular activities, great professors, great students, feeling of being safe on campus, feels like one big family.

Grand Canyon University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.