Phoenix, AZ
Grand Canyon University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Grand Canyon University

Mary

My college experience has helped me determine who I am, what I want to do with my life, and given me the resources to effectively pursue those goals. College taught me that it was okay to change; just because I thought I wanted to be a lawyer at 18 didn't mean I had to stay locked into that decision. Learning that no one would look down on me if I changed career aspirations (nor even care if I did!) was a seminal revelation in my life. I will enter nursing school in August 2010, and am thrilled that I will have the opportunity to touch people each day and help them through life's more uncomfortable moments. I treasure the time I spent in class during college. It was a privilege to have years to study and be able to spend a considerable amount of time just THINKING. I wish I'd taken more time to recognize the beauty of that opportunity while I was in the thick of my undergraduate education. The value of college was that I learned a little about a lot, and learned a lot about who I wanted to be in the world.

Denise

It was a faith based school where the professors treated you very well. You were supported 100% of the way. It gave me the confidence to succeed to the next level.

The lessons that I learned during my college experience was to not give up your dreams and follow your heart. I had some sticking points in my college experience where my life outside the classroom changed, but I did not allow it to stop me from completing my degree. I kept right on moving to finish what I started.

I believe that the tuition was a little high.

Dana

My major is Sign Language Interpreting, it has been a passion of mine since I was five years old, and I am happy to be fulfilling it. My college experience has been mostly good, it is a bit frusterating, though with how much money it costs.

laszlo

So far I have complete two years of community college and I am transferring to a four year during this coming fall of 2010. My college experience at first was kind of lonely i could not concentrate as well in school as I can now. During the next two years I say that the greatest experience that I have received, other than a good education, is growth. I have become a mature adult; even though I am only 19 I was always mature. This along with many invaluable classes has taught me much about the world.

jody

thye are driven compretetive and intellegent they are helpful when you need help and are ooutgoing.

we are a christian based school which always allows for us to be in a safe environment

my college experience has been a difficult one i was diagnosed schizophrenic this year so learning while on medicaiton has been hard but it has been an obstacle i have over come and i am relearning how to learn

Alicia

The fact that it has small class sizes and the school seems to become personal to everyone in a great way. The professors all know what they are talking about and have both worked in the field they teach in and received a degree. The professors are kind and go out of their way sometimes to help their students. Some professors even give students their cell phone number to students if they have questions about class or homework.

I have gotten a great education that is going to help advance my career and the education I need to move forward to grad school. I was so happy I went to the school I did because it helped me in so many ways. They gave me the tools I needed to become physical therapist in the future. They gave me the tools I needed to apply and get accepted into graduate school. I gained many friends for life there and the campus people are very friendly there.

To be honest I can't think of for anything for this question. I have enjoyed this school since I first started and love it.

Kate

I can't really describe them. I will be attending via online in the relative comfort of my own home. I suppose you could say they are a series of words, emoticons and binary digits.

My college experience so far has been at a Community College, but I enjoyed the mix of people. The different backgrounds, beliefs, and even accents has shown me once again what a wonderful country I live in. The process of learning new things through the classes is food and exercise for the brain. A person doesn't only have to go to college for training in a certain job field, one can go for the joy of learning at the same time. When I see that in other students faces it reinforces my joy of learning. I wouldn't have traded that experience for anything and wish I was in the position to enjoy the full experience of a 4-year college on campus. I still will be able to read the joy (and sorrow for some) while continuing my education online and that will be a good thing. Going in a new direction for a career is an exciting, and somewhat scary, thing to do while married with children.

I wish I would have done this earlier in my life, as in before marriage and kids. I think I am missing out in a great experience of living on campus and being "free" to do whatever along with my studies.

Kristy

I have learned how to communicate with others and this was very hard for me before starting college classes. I also consider myself smart, but feel that everyone can better themselves, and college is helping me move forward in my life toward a business career, which has always been a dream of mine.

Joseph

Grand Canyon Is a University that has a online class program and also a on campus programs, that both are for christain and non-christain to go to at that University.

First and for most, my experience at Grand Canyon Univ. has been a great learning time for me. It has helped me understand how to write papers and the wright way to do research on paper, how to get into good work habits. It has also showin me how to reach out and try to help others do there work if they need help in understanding what needs to be done. It has given me the chance to learn more and also show others what i have learned. To help others that may need my help with something that i have learned.

I wish that I would have known that some of the Non- Christians are very Non- Christian, also so non caring to help others out.

Laura

Right now I do not have any classmates as I will be starting online classes March 1st 2010.

Right now what I have gotten out of my college experience is that GCU has great advisors and I have had nothing but great help in getting started and I can not wait to start my classes on March 1st. Going back to school is really scary for me and they have made it easy so far with getting all set up.

The kind of person who should attend this school is anyone really looking for a great support group in getting started and wants to get their degree with ease.

Grand Canyon University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.