Phoenix, AZ
Grand Canyon University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Grand Canyon University

Alyssa

Find a college that will challenge you, that instills a bit of fear, because you don't want to be complacent. Life each day with adventure, and dare it to give you a dream to catch. The college you are looking for should be a place that you know you can grow in academically and maturity. The best college is always the one that you can see yourself adding to, just as much as you are getting from it.

I wish I had been more open to trying new things, and been more well rounded. There is so much that this school has to offer, and I needed to become more time oriented to be able to fit it all in! But to be honest, one really cannot know what to expect. Every day is a new day, and a chance to succeed. Our mistakes help us grow, so if I could advise anyone about Grand Canyon University, I would tell them to be open for a life changing experience.

The kind of person who should attend this school is someone who is open for change, ready for growth, and wants an adventure. If you want a personal relationship with Professors who really care, and be surrounded by people who are there to help you whenever you need it, then this is the place for you. Grand Canyon University is very diverse and does not discriminate, everyone is welcome here. If you are ready to develop your mind, be prepared, because Grand Canyon University will make you into the strong man or woman you desire to be.

Nina

Small, private christian Univiersity, filled with excelling students and amazing athletes that are undiscoverd.

Grand Canyon University is a Private Christian school that is very open in their beliefs and thoughts. It is a friendly small enviroment where everyone is family.

I would pick a college that suits your personality. If you are a quiet person and dont like big crowds I would lean more towards smaller colleges and university that is more about becoming a family. If you like the social life I would lean more towards big state universitys. Choose whatever school has the best program for your major.

My school is diverse and has many administration members that will help you out at anytime.

Make sure you and your child make choices together. Encourage your child to get involved and enjoy the college experiance. It is important to have community involvement.

One that is highly motivated and wants to succeed. This school offers a wide variety of sports and activities to do in order to become involved. It is important to stay busy and active at your school.

Denise

My school is caring and focused on the success of its students.

My school is caring and focused on the success of its students.

Most of my classmates are hard working, focused, and determined as most of them also work full-time and have families to take care of like myself.

I would encourage students to attend college immediately after high school. Waiting or taking time off is a waste of time. It's best to get started as soon as possible. I would encourage parents to talk about college with their children at young ages so the children understand the importance of college and feel that college is just part of a normal education. I would also encourage both to start a college fund at a young age. College is expensive and grants are not available to the middle-class. You have to be on welfare or be a teen-mom or single mom to get any kind of grants so it's important to start saving years in advance.

Cassandra

Teaching degrees there are many people that are currently seeking there degrees for teaching through an online program that is wonderful.

College is an experience for any person but you have to look at all aspects of it. Living arrangements, the transition of leaving home. GCU is a wonderful college that has given me the chance to further my life and have a better experience in my life.

Wendy

Do your homework. Research the school to find out if it fits your needs. Don't forget to FASFA and do it early. On homework, do not put off till tomorrow what you can do today. Deadlines come fast. It never fails, complications come when their least expected. Early work ensures the likelyhood a question to the instructor will be answered timely. Finally, don't stress out.

Instructors. The instructors at my school are professional, yet care about their students successes and transforming their failures into successes.

Phyllis

I am a working mother who is able to find time to complete my degree. If I can manage it then anyone can! Take that first step and you will see just how easy it really is!

This school has a very flexible on-line program that allows me to work at my own pace.

I only wish I had started this school sooner!

Douglas

To find the right school first determine the passion of the student. Next, what school' s program of study best fits his/her passion. Finally, does the student's personality match with the setting of the university. Some students are not comfortable with certain college settings. I believe in making good choices in these areas, the college experience will be a great one and an easy transition.

The amount of courses available and the quality of the instructors.

I do not have a negative comment about GCU

Grand Canyon University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.